draft

Explorer Addict
Reaction score
City, State
Los Angeles, CA
Year, Model & Trim Level
Mounty Sport
diagram.JPG

The HU has the two together, with engraved "SW" and "F" as the one on the right has a tag saying "Rear Output".

I have these two amps.. one's a 4 channel for speakers, the other is the 2 channel powering the subs.

I can't seem to get this right at all. If possible, could someone be so kind to take this diagram, and draw lines from one to the other? I know this seems pretty newbish, but I have a big problem I need to fix and this is just the start - I don't think I have them in right.

Appreciate the help.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

the outputs marked sw will goto your subwoofer amp

the outputs marked rear and front will goto your 4 channel amp one set goes to the first set of rca inputs on your amp and the rear ones will goto the second set of inputs on your amp. hope that helps

Yeah, but I specifically needed this to be drawn out because I already used that theory and I've spent enough time figuring this out myself, and no, it's not working. Chance this could be my equipment, but whatever.

Davexplorer, expo5.0, typhoon, one of you chime in here. :)

i made a diagram for you but i cant seem to post pics

HU___________________AMPS
REAR L/R-------> To REAR L/R of 4 ch amp
FRONT L/R------> To FRONT L/R of 4 ch amp
SUBWOOFER L/R--->To INPUT of sub amp

double check all power/ground connections, and the remote wire from the HU to both amps.
make sure your head unit doesn't have selectable inputs/outputs, some units can change your outputs to inputs and vice versa, it should be in the manual if that's a possibility. For instance I think a few pioneer models have a menu option to change say the rear outputs to an auxilliary input. I dont have the capacity to draw a diagram on this POS computer.

teetdogs said:
i made a diagram for you but i cant seem to post pics

imageshack or sounddomain some place has to host the pics for you.

Make sure that your sub woofer pre-amp is turned on, because I can turn mine on and off by hitting a certain button on the head unit.

Fixed it about 30 mins ago, my stupid ass put RCA inputs into an output. Thanks guys. I've just about lost it. :(

Dave - If you can, hit me up on AIM @ draftles. =]

home right now = no aim, this pos computer wont work with it, I'll add you on my buddy list though when I get on campus later see if you're still on man.

I got a meeting tonight for a possible new job at 7:15PM PST, give or take a few hours after that I should be home.

Appreciate it man.

Back