Angry New Yorker gets his 2nd Gen stuck in snow. | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Angry New Yorker gets his 2nd Gen stuck in snow.

96eb96

Explorer Addict
Reaction score
City, State
Albany, NY
Year, Model & Trim Level
96 EB V6 OHV 4WD

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Who would've thought Brad Pitt with all his money would drive a second gen Sploder!
And how is it he ends up in English / right side steering wheel Sploder midway through video >> 5:06

My favorite YouTube channel

I think the guy just used up 5000 miles of truck. At first I thought that was Rob Lowe but he sounds pissed like Tom Cruise.

Heh, I was thinking Jerry Stiller aka Frank Costanza (Seinfeld) in his younger days.

The only time men giggle louder that destroying a beater,
is when explosives are used!

I wonder why so many of these old 20+ year old cars have big problems, the trans, engine, shifter, worn tires(unevenly) etc, etc. Dumbasses who give no care to the vehicle they drive, before, during, or after they have/had it. If your car breaks down, there's a 99% chance it's the fault of the prior owner, or yourself.

That "was" a nice 95-97 Explorer Limited, with not original wheels, apparently a good V6, a worn out shifter, interior, and bad tires for snow. The only thing interesting about that video is how they inverted the video from the inside camera?

^ In areas where the vehicle is going to end up scrapped from rust anyway, there's only so much that's worth doing if a person isn't mechanically inclined,or doesn't have tools and/or an area to do the work. Consider in the video, this vehicle may have to park on the street, and depending on parking conditions, maybe not right in front of his residence.

These guys buy cars left in parking garage ECT..
Then trash them before scrapping for our entertainment
I love it
And they aren't angry there Italian dudes from NY

I’m an Italian dude from NY and these guys are ****ing degenerates.

Poor trucklet.

:D
Different strokes for different folks I guess

One of my personal favorites

Hate if you want but that shiz is funny as he'll

People! You don't understand
Poor guy is late for work!
Was not aware that Rob Lowe and Brad Pitt had got together, but why wouldn't they?
Great stuff @96eb96 and @donalds!
Now I'M gonna go outside an yell @ some stuff.....

Yet another reason why the East and West coasts need to fall into the ocean.

Now that's just a ****ty comment
Smh:rolleyes:

I don’t know why anyone feels bad for that truck, it was garbage anyways. I’d bet the undercarriage was totally rotten, and it was on its last legs anyways.

Yet another reason why the East and West coasts need to fall into the ocean.
Wow. Best to start making Peace w/ my God!
Guess it's been nice knowing Y'all

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

YIKES! Tough crowd!

Back