Announce your New "Elite" Status here... | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Announce your New "Elite" Status here...

...Since we have so many newly paid "Elite" members I thought this would be a place where you can announce your new "Eliteness"...

...I do like to say Congrats :chug: to all the new "Elites" but it is hard sometimes to know who is new ...:dunno:

...And to all the paid "Elites"...:salute:

..How to become "Elite"..
http://www.explorer4x4.com/elite.html

...Being "Elite" benefits include...

...All of this for only $20 a year...

The Status of being an "Elite" member
Mail storage of 250 messages
Being able to post your own, cool, Avatar
Begin your own "Elite Registry"
Upload and store your Pics here (640x480) and have your own albums
Upload videos
Post in the "Explorer Calender" your upcoming events
Have your own VBGarage
Post Your own "Explorer 911" and get quick help
Have your own "Panic Button" while you are at work

...Only "Elite" members can sell items in the Explorer Forum Classifieds ...

...And if that's not enough, you get "No more ads in the middle of threads or underlined ad links!"

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

..Current Specials for non Elites..

.... "Elite" time for having links to this site posted...
http://www.explorerforum.com/forums/showthread.php?t=226821

...And Ranger Owners, be sure to check out this thread..;)
http://www.explorerforum.com/forums/showthread.php?t=221238

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

...For all new "Elite" members, be sure to add a link to your "Elite Registry" in your signature...Burns is always on the lookout for the next "Feature Truck" of the month...;)

Last edited:

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

lol first one in the thread. thanks explorer forum members, your all a big help!

...Cool, now get to work on your "Elite Registry" so you can be nominated for "Truck of the Month"....:D ..Just another plus of being Elite...:biggthump

I'm kinda new. I'll get to work on my registry.

...And Welcome to the "Eliteness"..:salute:

...My Elite Registry is in disguise as "Pics and Mod's List" in my signature..

Yup got my red letters this week :D
Had to take advantage of the 2x1 special, I kinda felt bad about it, but money is really tight right now hehehe

Yup got my red letters this week :D
Had to take advantage of the 2x1 special, I kinda felt bad about it, but money is really tight right now hehehe

...Congrats...:chug:

...I believe that is why it is so important to pay to be "Elite"...When you are really tight on money and need answers, this is the place to come and get help 24/7...The price you pay helps keep this board here for all to use...:biggthump

..Don't forget to update the info by your avatar...Things like where you are from is important as others in your area can help with local info if they know you are close by..;)

...Cool, now get to work on your "Elite Registry" so you can be nominated for "Truck of the Month"....:D ..Just another plus of being Elite...:biggthump

they still do that?

everytime i see your avi now, i think your dogfriend lol

say, i'lljust get my thread moved from the regular registry

...I seen that you learned that being "Elite" let's you move your own threads...:biggthump

...Guys and Gals, be sure to post at the link in post #9, so Burns knows you are available to have your truck nominated...;)

Thats right guys. Post up. Im also looking though as many registry as i can each day.

LOL, don't feel bad. I always try and take advantage of that sale. I'm good until December 2012 now.:cool:

Welcome to Eliteness. A small price to pay for a great resource. :thumbsup:

im officially elite:)

I joined a couple months ago just to support the site.

Congrats To You Both...:salute:
Posted via Mobile Device

I fully agree that we have to keep the site running by making our contribution, by means of $$ and by helping others so after 2 years I finally paid hehe Feels good to be elite!

I owed the site at the very least the $20 for ELITE & then some seeings as i've saved SOOOOOOOOOO much cash. If only i had caught the 2 for 1 deal tho :( :(

...It's great to see someone who feels the same way...:salute:

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

...Bumpin for all the newly "Elite" ...:salute:

Back