Announce your New "Elite" Status here... | Page 10 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Announce your New "Elite" Status here...

...Since we have so many newly paid "Elite" members I thought this would be a place where you can announce your new "Eliteness"...

...I do like to say Congrats :chug: to all the new "Elites" but it is hard sometimes to know who is new ...:dunno:

...And to all the paid "Elites"...:salute:

..How to become "Elite"..
http://www.explorer4x4.com/elite.html

...Being "Elite" benefits include...

...All of this for only $20 a year...

The Status of being an "Elite" member
Mail storage of 250 messages
Being able to post your own, cool, Avatar
Begin your own "Elite Registry"
Upload and store your Pics here (640x480) and have your own albums
Upload videos
Post in the "Explorer Calender" your upcoming events
Have your own VBGarage
Post Your own "Explorer 911" and get quick help
Have your own "Panic Button" while you are at work

...Only "Elite" members can sell items in the Explorer Forum Classifieds ...

...And if that's not enough, you get "No more ads in the middle of threads or underlined ad links!"

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

..Current Specials for non Elites..

.... "Elite" time for having links to this site posted...
http://www.explorerforum.com/forums/showthread.php?t=226821

...And Ranger Owners, be sure to check out this thread..;)
http://www.explorerforum.com/forums/showthread.php?t=221238

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

...For all new "Elite" members, be sure to add a link to your "Elite Registry" in your signature...Burns is always on the lookout for the next "Feature Truck" of the month...;)

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

I'm in.

I kicked it around for a while, and decided to become an elite member so I could share what I have been through with my 2000 Explorer. You all have helped me over the years, I'm sorry it took so long, please forgive me.

Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.

...Congrats on finally joining the "Elite"...:biggthump

...It's always good to have another who is willing to share their Knowledge and experiences...

...A couple quick announcements...:salute:

...Join our "Secret Santa for the Mod's"...It's our way to thank them...Read more about it here..
http://www.explorerforum.com/forums/showthread.php?t=260637

...And be sure to nominate for the "Feature Truck" here..
http://www.explorerforum.com/forums/showthread.php?t=227085&page=2

Well its just about that time for thanksgiving and with that time means its time to be thankful for our explorers.

Starting Novmber 26 we will have one truck chosen every thurs. through the end of the year. That will be six explorers.

Get your nominations in boys.

Officially an Elite :) Thanks everybody for the tremendous help even before I became an elite... that's a big reason as to why I did. Great friendly bunch here, hope to stay for many years to come!

congrads on being elite

...Congrats on joining the "Elite"..:salute:

..Now you can add your avatar along with an "Elite Registry" and so much more...:biggthump

Officially an Elite :) Thanks everybody for the tremendous help even before I became an elite... that's a big reason as to why I did. Great friendly bunch here, hope to stay for many years to come!

In this season of giving and receiving, you've managed to do both with your Eliteness. Welcome to the club and Merry Christmas. :)

I finally an elite after much procrastination. I figured it would be a good Christmas gift to myself(and the forum). I'm looking forward to making my registry.

...Glad to have you among the "Elite"...:salute:

...And Burns is always looking through the Elite Registries for the Truck of the Month...;)

Thanks for supporting the forum, Vince! :thumbsup:

Well guys IM ELITE TOO!

Hehe :)
It was a nice surprise logging on and seeing it, and I still dont know who did it, so thank you VERY much, cant even tell you how much I appreciate it!

I just read that I can move/edit my own threads and whatnot, so I think ill be moving my 95's thread to the Elite Registry :D

I didnt know how good it would feel to have my own avatar, and my own "status?" line, whatever youd like to call it, but that right there alone is worth the money lol.

Keep up on the amazing site mods/admins!

..Congrats on making the move up to the "Elite's"...:salute:

...and that was a very kind gesture from the one who gifted you your Elite Status...:biggthump

Well now Brian , you can now see why we say it is a big deal to be Elite,and supporting free info and idea sharing, , k, nuff said about that,,

congrats,, ,

Finally Elite! Decided it was a good way to pay back the site that sold me on the decision to get my ex.

Finally Elite! Decided it was a good way to pay back the site that sold me on the decision to get my ex.

You nailed it. Paying a little of your hard earned cash back to a site that saves you so much more.
Posted via Mobile Device

...Congrats on joining the "Elite"..:salute:

...and you forgot to mention your cool little Ranger...Don't forget to start your Ranger Registry here also...:biggthump

Hope to get that ranger running some day.

I am Official :)

...Congrats on joining the "Elite"...:salute:

Back