Announce your New "Elite" Status here... | Page 24 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Announce your New "Elite" Status here...

...Since we have so many newly paid "Elite" members I thought this would be a place where you can announce your new "Eliteness"...

...I do like to say Congrats :chug: to all the new "Elites" but it is hard sometimes to know who is new ...:dunno:

...And to all the paid "Elites"...:salute:

..How to become "Elite"..
http://www.explorer4x4.com/elite.html

...Being "Elite" benefits include...

...All of this for only $20 a year...

The Status of being an "Elite" member
Mail storage of 250 messages
Being able to post your own, cool, Avatar
Begin your own "Elite Registry"
Upload and store your Pics here (640x480) and have your own albums
Upload videos
Post in the "Explorer Calender" your upcoming events
Have your own VBGarage
Post Your own "Explorer 911" and get quick help
Have your own "Panic Button" while you are at work

...Only "Elite" members can sell items in the Explorer Forum Classifieds ...

...And if that's not enough, you get "No more ads in the middle of threads or underlined ad links!"

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

..Current Specials for non Elites..

.... "Elite" time for having links to this site posted...
http://www.explorerforum.com/forums/showthread.php?t=226821

...And Ranger Owners, be sure to check out this thread..;)
http://www.explorerforum.com/forums/showthread.php?t=221238

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

...For all new "Elite" members, be sure to add a link to your "Elite Registry" in your signature...Burns is always on the lookout for the next "Feature Truck" of the month...;)

Last edited:

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

..Welcome back..:scratch:..I think..:p:

Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.

Bought in to the 2 for 1 special, I've been wanting elite for a while and this was the kick to do it.

Benjam :D

..A belated Welcome aboard to the "Elite"..:salute:

Looking forward to your new Avatar picture..:D

Well, I did it. I've been helped here a few times so I for sure saved more than $20. I can say that the site does not slow my laptop down anymore with al of them ads. So, hi there. I like having my own avatar too

Last edited:

...Welcome to the ever so fast Explorer Forum, "Elite"..:salute:

I have finally got off my keister and let ch'all see my baby...

HUZZAH!

D17FA932-79A8-4F78-B073-B5770051EF8D_zps300f6ecd.jpg

490FD56D-47D4-4AB6-B529-6FAEE6678EFE_zps1439088d.jpg

64994B97-854D-4591-893D-3B310AEFA14B_zps7166b034.jpg

I bought her brand new, and the only mods so far have been wind deflectors (smoke) and all weather Sport Trac floor mats. I have purchased a set of factory mud guards for the front and will install to see if I like 'em.

Thanks for viewing.

Last edited:

..Welcome to the "Elite"..:salute:

..800x600 picture size is big enough for everyone to enjoy..;)

..Now you can start your own "Elite Registry" and post a lot of pictures..:D

Ooops. Will do after this...

I'm Elite.....woo hoo

...Welcome to the "Elite"..:salute:

Feels great to be Elite

..:shifty_ey ..and it only gets better..:biggthump

Just became a new elite member - bought a 2001 Ford Explorer Sport 2 months ago with 83,000 miles.

..Welcome to the "Elite"..:salute:

As of last week, I became a Elite Explorer

Hello everyone, My name is Ray. I live in South Louisiana and work in the oilfield/ both offshore in the Gulf of Mexico and Land. I bought my first Ford in May of 2013. I had gotten myself a 2004 Explorer Sport Trac, 2 Wheel Drive XLT. I have only added a few things to it so far, bull bar, nerf step running boards, and a hitch. Right now I am in the process of adding factory running lamps on the front bumper, changing out the radio/climate bezel to add switches.
After I had bought my truck I soon found this site which had helped me tremendously with ideas on directions I would like to take my truck. I use my truck on land jobs and is my office out in the field. I am hoping to find a camper shell during the summer or early fall. LOL. After I get the driving lights behind me I would like to raise my truck up for clearance The front about 2 1/2 to 3 inches and rear 4 inches. Tires, that will be in the future when I replace my tires.

Attachments

• Blue.jpg
    Blue.jpg
    111.6 KB · Views: 364

...Welcome to the "Elite" and looking forward to seeing your "Elite Registry"..:salute:

Been a long time coming. I just feel I received so much from this forum that has saved me big $$$ over the years. It began with how to replace the fuel pump:roll: without dropping the tank to changing the heater core without taking apart the dash... :exporangeThis site is awesome and has helped me keep my truck on the road. :thumbsup::thumbsup:I am sporting over 254,000 miles on the odo and hope to get more.;)

Just want to say THANKS Serious Explorations and Explorer4x4.:D:D

.Welcome to the "Elite"...:salute:

Back