Announce your New "Elite" Status here... | Page 28 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Announce your New "Elite" Status here...

...Since we have so many newly paid "Elite" members I thought this would be a place where you can announce your new "Eliteness"...

...I do like to say Congrats :chug: to all the new "Elites" but it is hard sometimes to know who is new ...:dunno:

...And to all the paid "Elites"...:salute:

..How to become "Elite"..
http://www.explorer4x4.com/elite.html

...Being "Elite" benefits include...

...All of this for only $20 a year...

The Status of being an "Elite" member
Mail storage of 250 messages
Being able to post your own, cool, Avatar
Begin your own "Elite Registry"
Upload and store your Pics here (640x480) and have your own albums
Upload videos
Post in the "Explorer Calender" your upcoming events
Have your own VBGarage
Post Your own "Explorer 911" and get quick help
Have your own "Panic Button" while you are at work

...Only "Elite" members can sell items in the Explorer Forum Classifieds ...

...And if that's not enough, you get "No more ads in the middle of threads or underlined ad links!"

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

..Current Specials for non Elites..

.... "Elite" time for having links to this site posted...
http://www.explorerforum.com/forums/showthread.php?t=226821

...And Ranger Owners, be sure to check out this thread..;)
http://www.explorerforum.com/forums/showthread.php?t=221238

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

...For all new "Elite" members, be sure to add a link to your "Elite Registry" in your signature...Burns is always on the lookout for the next "Feature Truck" of the month...;)

Last edited:

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Welcome to the "Elite"..:salute:

Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.

Today, I went to the Elite side.
2014_ford_explorer_xlt_tuxedo_black_metallic_in_kansas_city_missouri_8190004470269248520.jpg

Nice...Welcome to the "Elite" :salute:

Howdy. Again. I'm obsessed with my XLT (Casper) so this seemed the next logical step. Sorry dad (he's a Honda/Acura specialty mechanic).

I LOVE MY FORDS.

Welcome to the "Elite", again and enjoy...:salute:

I'm still trying to figure out how this site will save me money. So far, it's only induced me into wanting to spend money on things I never knew existed, and upgrades I never knew I needed.

That said, $20 is worth the ride. Cheers, y'all!

vXasiAv.jpg

Last edited:

Nice looking Sport. Welcome to the Elites:chug:

I just started my Elite last night. Really liking this forum a lot so far. So much Knowledge up in here. :) Here is my EX. its a 96 and a lot of plans for her.

My Trucks.jpeg

Previously had "Elite" status. Since I just brought home a 2010 ST, figured I better pony up since I'll be all over these forums again! Here are my Ex's!

I'm new to the page but have had my truck since 2013. This page has helped me a ton in the past so I decided to join and get the elite account so maybe I can help someone else out sometime

IMG_4936.JPG

IMG_4936.JPG

Nice looking explorer you have there. I am wanting to get a red one like that. I like the Dark red.
Thanks I had a 94 before this one that was red but this one had a v8 and ac and was in better shape so I grabbed it for what I sold the 94 for

I've used this site for years and it's saved me time and money. I'm finally elite!

Thanks for a great site - I'm proud to have donated to the site. Lots of great info here. Thank you all!

Thank you for a great resource. I just found it a couple days ago and have already used its knowledge. Joined the elite to show support and thanks for the help already received. Still learning the in's and out's of the site (posting pictures and uploading avatars etc.) but I'll get there!

I am now an elite Explorer

I use this site enough I decided it was time to join officially. Thanks for a great forum.

Just wanted to say hello to the forum.

I was lucky enough to fall into a heck of a deal on a 3rd gen Explorer, and I'm instantly hooked.

I picked up the truck knowing it needed struts, ball joints, and a wheel bearing, all things I have no problem doing in the driveway.

For $500 bucks who could say no?

Here she is, a month after I brought her home. At this point I already added the pinstripe, window visors, interior LED's, and a DVD/CD/Bluetooth/Rear View Camera System:
View media item 53661
As soon as winter broke in New England, I went to work.

One Mod I'm very proud of is the Projector Headlights (link in my signature), I think they look and function great. In this pic I have also already added a hood protector and LED Cab Marker Lights, and a Billet grill.

As of May, I added a 3" body lift via the PA883 kit (link in signature), and a front Bull Bar with LED Light Bar:

Now comes the big job, struts (with 2" spacer lift of course), ball joints, wheel hub assembly, sway bar links, parking brakes, rotors 7 brakes, and new wheels. There's a lot of yellow and blue here LOL:

I'm really happy with the results so far. Here she is, 5" lift with 265/75/16 Dirt Commanders on 16X8 -6 wheels:

I'm working on a roof rack with off-road lights, and a custom swing away spare carrier. Hope to have the rack on over the next week or so, the tire carrier will not be done till the fall.

Thanks for having me here,

Dom

Back