Announce your New "Elite" Status here... | Page 2 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Announce your New "Elite" Status here...

...Since we have so many newly paid "Elite" members I thought this would be a place where you can announce your new "Eliteness"...

...I do like to say Congrats :chug: to all the new "Elites" but it is hard sometimes to know who is new ...:dunno:

...And to all the paid "Elites"...:salute:

..How to become "Elite"..
http://www.explorer4x4.com/elite.html

...Being "Elite" benefits include...

...All of this for only $20 a year...

The Status of being an "Elite" member
Mail storage of 250 messages
Being able to post your own, cool, Avatar
Begin your own "Elite Registry"
Upload and store your Pics here (640x480) and have your own albums
Upload videos
Post in the "Explorer Calender" your upcoming events
Have your own VBGarage
Post Your own "Explorer 911" and get quick help
Have your own "Panic Button" while you are at work

...Only "Elite" members can sell items in the Explorer Forum Classifieds ...

...And if that's not enough, you get "No more ads in the middle of threads or underlined ad links!"

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

..Current Specials for non Elites..

.... "Elite" time for having links to this site posted...
http://www.explorerforum.com/forums/showthread.php?t=226821

...And Ranger Owners, be sure to check out this thread..;)
http://www.explorerforum.com/forums/showthread.php?t=221238

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

...For all new "Elite" members, be sure to add a link to your "Elite Registry" in your signature...Burns is always on the lookout for the next "Feature Truck" of the month...;)

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

my girlfriend thought i owed the site too, so

she gave Elite to me, it was a suprise,, but i will enjoy it as much as i can,,
to top it all off, she gave it tom me and our fearless leader Mr. Rick, gave me the 2 for 1 deal he had going on too,
i much appreciate all the info and comradery i get here,, and being as i am in the middle of nowhere , it is great ,
thanks alot guys,, and thanks to my girlfriend,,

Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.

...Keeping with the fish hook theme, Now she's a keeper...Your girlfriend that is...:D

lol, yep, just like this site,, it's all good,,
hooked on the forum as much as my Ex,,

I joined not too long ago. I bought my Explorer when I was home on leave from Iraq in June, so I have driven it about a week and have already made plans for it. I will start the build when I get home in January when I have some cash burning a hole in my pocket. :)

Guess ishould pay more attenion around here since i missed the sale again and when did burns get elected? :D

...Nobodyspecial, Welcome to the "Elites"...:biggthump

...Cyber, Burns was Elected the same day BB was...;)

The name is Josh, and thanks for the welcome! I bought it with an SAS in mind, since I was gathering parts to SAS my 95 F150 but decided not to, I didnt want the parts to sit around, so I bought a new project. :)

congrads on being elite josh

I just renewed again... gotta keep the nice red font going!

...Once you go RED you don't want to go back...:D

...Once you go RED you don't want to go back...:D

Yeah that happened to me after my first year here and i said never again !
RED is the right color for me.

I've been elite for a couple months now. I owe most of the mods and ideas to this website, including fixing my 'parts truck' which is now my primary.

I've gotten lots of used parts from here, and ideas to build my own stuff, keeping my build relatively cheap.

Thanks everyone!

I had my registry moved from the general registry to elite, and its the link in my signature.

...LBarr2002, Congrats on finally taking the plunge...:biggthump

...It's good to have a place to come to any time of day or night and be able to find info to fix your X or even shop for parts...

...Red is cool but I am found of Burns color also...:p:

I am also kinda new to elite but I already have an elite registry. : )

The link is in my signature!

...Well Welcome aboard...:salute:

...Just a reminder to all, Having your "Elite Registry" in order puts you in the running for the "Truck of the Month" club...;)

I've been "elite" for a while (got a freebie for doing a headrest screen write up) but it expired.. so i renewed it whilst I was on holiday in Canada.... that's dedication for ya!

Si

...:biggthump on going ahead and investing in this site...If you ever get to the states be sure to look us up...:chug:

Back