Annual Truck Haven California Run 2006 Feb 4-5 2006 | Page 13 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Annual Truck Haven California Run 2006 Feb 4-5 2006

Ok, I will be needing time Friday AM to do some basic adjustments on the Zuk's rear end. It should really only take a few hours.. So anyone coming on Thursday, we will have a short tutorial on how to adjust a coil-over supension on Friday AM. Lunch will not be served, it's on your own.. :D

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

I'll be there Friday and may stay through till Monday. If not then I'll leave late Sunday.

So I'm finally getting my TruTrac put in tomorrow. I also received my wristed arm in the mail today, so that will be going on tomorrow as well.
chili.gif
:thumbsup:

FROADER said:
I also received my wristed arm in the mail today, so that will be going on tomorrow as well.
chili.gif
:thumbsup:

A little excited there are ya? :D

FROADER said:
So I'm finally getting my TruTrac put in tomorrow. . .
I guess I should probably go fix my axle now. :rolleyes: It was ok when 2 of us were 3wd, but I wouldn't want to be the only one now. :p

Colin
IS the little guy dancing singing peanut butter jelly time?

Char said:
There are several people arriving on Thurs. Rick and I usually arrive Thurs. to get the camping spot and set up. We will also be staying till Mon. Sometimes we play around in the morning and leave by noon, Monday.

HoHoHo! It's getting close :D Depending on work I'll either be there Thursday afternoon or Friday early and leave Sunday ugh. I just talked with PaulB. and he'll get there Friday around 9:00 am. It's my first time out there with the MH and don't want to get stuck like PaulB has. Where are you camping? Is it our usual place or further in?

How about you Brian. Heard you got yourself a MH too.

Tom I'll take you up on that offer :p

Gopher said:
Colin
IS the little guy dancing singing peanut butter jelly time?
No, Jalapeno on a steeek, Jalapeno on a steeek!

Jefe, well, as of right now i'm only 2wd... :( , I could not find a place that had any bearings for the carrier. So hopefully sometime this week I will take it back to him after work and I'll have some bearings for him.

Napa should have the bearings you need. I walked into the distribution center down the street from me and they had carrier bearings in stock. I would give you them but they have been borred own in the middle to just slip onto the carrier. I needed setup bearings.

FAKRWEE said:
Where are you camping? Is it our usual place or further in?

We're going to be camping at the regular place. We're hoping on a mellow crowd out there since it's after MLK and before TDS.

I'll be there Thursday night or Friday Morning, and leaving Sunday In the Afternoon.

Colin,
you check J&S Gear in Huntington?

Brian,
Yes, that guy is fricken wierd. I asked him if he would do the install originally too. It was like he was avoiding the question. :confused:
I'll get some this week and get it all taken care of by the weekend.

Yes, I have a MH too! and its sweet... We should not have a problem getting stuck if we stay in the same place we did November. Just need to stay closer to the road than PaulB did. ;) We could also camp a few hundred feet west of where we usually stay. Harder ground for the MH's, but some soft stuff behind it for tents.

Could always bring blocks for the tires to drive up on and rest. :thumbsup:

Do we have a CB channel figured out??

Don't Forget To Sign-up For The Pot Luck! :bounce:

I'm thinking that is directed at me :D I'm still trying to figure out what to bring from looking at the sign-up list.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Back