Annual Truck Haven California Run 2006 Feb 4-5 2006 | Page 20 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Annual Truck Haven California Run 2006 Feb 4-5 2006

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

RockRanger said:
Going to try and get everything else done tonight so as soon as I finish hacking the fenders I just need to load up and head out. Hoping to be there around noon tommorow. Maybe I can catch the afternoon run.
I'll be there somewhere around the as well. Matt if we miss it we can do one of our own. :thumbsup:

All packed, ready to roll...........but I have to wait until tomorrow so I can take my sidekick, Sarah after her noon dismissal.

RockRanger said:
Well good news is I dont have to work tommorow but thta bad news is the truck isnt ready to do. Still need to finish trimming the fenders in the morning. Going to try and get everything else done tonight so as soon as I finish hacking the fenders I just need to load up and head out. Hoping to be there around noon tommorow. Maybe I can catch the afternoon run.

Come on out now, I got a Sawzall and a grinder with me, we'll take care of those fenders :D

Heading out in the next 30min ;)

Josh S. and I are twice as far from truck haven as you Phoenix people. :mad:

GAY... i bought new Bilstein shocks and the frickin nut that goes on top is the wrong thread. I'll be out there with my truck. I didnt get a chance to touch the front end so i'm just going to nurse it out there and ride with you guys. I shall be the Gopher that runs around and takes pics of everyone going through the trails. Hopefully get some video of someone leaning a little bit to far if you know what i mean.... :thumbsup:

***DB_1*** Yea, that was me... Did you ever get get a copy of the slide show? I had a lot of pictures of your truck.

RangerX what about you ? if not lemme know, & i'll burn ya a copy and bring it down.

Jason69 said:
RangerX what about you ? if not lemme know, & i'll burn ya a copy and bring it down.
Did not get it. Yeah, bring one, that'd be great!

pffft jerks.
Some of us will be here working!

Hahaha have fun and be safe.

ya DB1 my constantly quarreling bros will be coming along. Leaving in a couple hours.

Should be out there by 3pm, leaving within the hour. OHHHHHHHHHHHHHH YYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

:( I am there in spirit.

Back