Another 2013 Sport Ordered

Mikie1

Reaction score
City, State
Texas
Year, Model & Trim Level
13 Exp Sport
Hello all,

New member here that just ordered a 2013 Sport In Tuxedo Black with the 402A package on 6-25-12.

Can anyone tell me how to track it?

I've noticed lots of folks indicating September timeframe for Sport builds.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Hello all,

New member here that just ordered a 2013 Sport In Tuxedo Black with the 402A package on 6-25-12.

Can anyone tell me how to track it?

I've noticed lots of folks indicating September timeframe for Sport builds.

As of right now the last thing mentioned by Cory was production was to begin early September. You can PM Cory/Seni (user FordCustSrvc) with your order number and dealer code and they can look up status for you.

Great info, thanks.

Welcome Mikie1! This is a great forum and Cory is an awesome resource! Your Sport sounds sweet. We just couldn't wait that long...although our XLT is taking its sweet time...or justify the additional expense, premium fuel, etc. I really do like the Sport, though. Wish it had a few more of the suspension and other mods from the Raptor...Now wouldn't that be awesome:) Of course, I could get into just getting the Raptor...then we're back to no place for the dogs...haha guess we'll just stick with our XLT!
Can't wait to see some pics when your ride arrives. Look around and enjoy all the great folks here on the forum
- Toddy

...New member here that just ordered a 2013 Sport In Tuxedo Black with the 402A package on 6-25-12.

Can anyone tell me how to track it?...
Welcome to the boards and congrats, Mikie1; I’m sure you’ll love it here! Shoot me a PM with your order number & dealer details (or VIN if you have it), and I’ll research your latest status!

As of right now the last thing mentioned by Cory was production was to begin early September. You can PM Cory/Seni (user FordCustSrvc) with your order number and dealer code and they can look up status for you.
Thanks a bunch for the recommendation, 13Sport! BTW, Seni isn’t on the boards; she moved to Twitter! :)

Welcome Mikie1! This is a great forum and Cory is an awesome resource!...
You’re so nice, Toddy! Flattery will get you everywhere. ;)

Cory

or justify the additional expense, premium fuel, etc.

Premium is optional, however will likely increase performance.

Wish it had a few more of the suspension and other mods from the Raptor...Now wouldn't that be awesome:)

It has a stiffer sport suspension, but it's still a unibody vehicle, so it can't really share any of the parts from a raptor. An explorer built on a raptor frame and marketed as a true offroad vehicle would be awesome though!! :) Maybe make it 2 door and bring back the Bronco moniker ;)

then we're back to no place for the dogs...

Where would we be w/out a place to put the fur kids ? I'm trying to figure out how I can keep the Sport from getting filled to the brim w/ Golden hair like my current Explorer =P

I'm trying to figure out how I can keep the Sport from getting filled to the brim w/ Golden hair like my current Explorer =P

If they don't mind running around naked, you could always bust out a razor.:D

If they don't mind running around naked, you could always bust out a razor.:D

We shave our golden doodle down near bare, because she's horrible w/ matting, but I don't know if I could do that to the golden, she'd be sooooo mad at me (and by SHE I mean my wife) :)

I think my wife would be mad if I shaved her too. She does get hair all over the place.

Thanks for the welcomes.

PM sent Cory.

I think my wife would be mad if I shaved her too. She does get hair all over the place.

:scratch: Should this be quaranteened?

:D

Yeah, probably shouldn't let the wife read that last post. :eek: Good thing she has a good sense of humor.

BTW congrats you Sport guys. Can't wait to see burnout pics and hear the reports of 9sec 1/4 miles.

I almost changed my limited order to a sport when the pre-orders started but the wait has been so long now that it's turned into an obsession. Adding even one more day might spin me out and cause me to post some silliness (good save huh!).

Ordered on 4/30 and the last news was that it was enroute about 80mi away. Should be able to pick her up no later than Friday.

Thanks for the welcomes.

PM sent Cory.
You’re welcome, Mikie1; thanks for the heads up! Expect a reply in the next day or so.

Since95,

What?

Wait… no, withdrawn. ;) LOL JK

:scratch: Should this be quaranteened?

:D
RonJrSVCMGR & 13Sport,

Those were the first two thoughts in my head. :D Maybe someone should invest in some floor mats? :thumbsup:

http://Accessories.Ford.com/vehicles/explorer/2013/interior/floor-mats.html

...Should be able to pick her up no later than Friday.
We’ll be expecting pics, Since95! :D

Cory

Cory, any info yet?

2013 Sport Ordered

Ordered my Sport on June 25th. White Platinum Tri-Coat; 402A equipment group, Moonroof, etc. Can't wait to see and drive her. Just received the order information today!

I couldn't get rid of my 98 Expedition, it's been such a fabulous truck. My 17 yr old son will drive the expedition for its remaining miles when my new ride comes in.

Cherie

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Congrats Cherie!

Back