Another great experience!!! GENE MESSER FORD LUBBOCK TX | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Another great experience!!! GENE MESSER FORD LUBBOCK TX

drumguru1

Reaction score
City, State
Texas
Year, Model & Trim Level
2011 Limited
went in to sign papers last night because the ETA was 5/25 and they told us we could sign the papers a little early. 10 minutes in they came and told us our X had just come in on the truck!!!! 11 weeks to the day. We sit down to sign papers and they took one of our rebates off for 500 and gave us a new rebate for 750 so we came out on top there. Im sure I could have argued but I didn't. Then we had originally signed up for 4.2% however they finance guy told us we actually qualified for 2.79% for 72 months! We wanted the full platinum extended warranty with all the other little warranties they sell for leather and tires and things. They took 1500 off of that package as well! We ended up walking away with the extended warranty included in the price for what we though we were going to pay originally! Great experience Great dealership. If you are in the Lubbock area or surrounding communities please visit Gene Messer Ford of Lubbock.
Ordered 3/1
Built 5/3
Delivered 5/16

Congratulations on your new Explorer! It sounds like your patience paid off! I love hearing stories about great dealership experiences like this! If you ever need any help with anything, please feel free to let me know!

Cory

Back