Another part ID question | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

  • Register Today It's free!

Another part ID question


16 Explorer Interc. Eboost
March 31, 2021
Reaction score
City, State
North Bergen, NJ
Year, Model & Trim Level
2016 Explorer E-Boost PPV
My 2016 is missing a cover where one the the grille lights were...What is this part called? I tied numerous iterations and came up empty.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

I didn't see anything similar on the parts sites I checked. You might try some auto recyclers. I would think it might be called some kind of insert.
Perhaps the PIU Modifier Guide may have that info, Good luck.


they are called grille inserts, but isn't a part that you can buy from a store (no part number) as peter suggest try a junk yard or ebay, btw this may be helpful for future reference Publications | Body Builder Advisory Service if you have Facebook there are many groups (police interceptor) you may find something there.

Yeah, they come only with the grille itself. Here's a thought: take the other one out and mount some fog lamps up there. It will look cool, I think.

Looking for a grille part 2016 interceptor utility.​


^^ Welcome to the Forum. :wave:
Your thread was merged with this one on the same topic. Good luck.