• Register Today It's free! This box and some ads will disappear once registered!

^^Searches ExplorerForum.com^^

Another Rapid Red ST ordered (w street pack)

trysixty

Reaction score
City, State
PNW
Year, Model & Trim Level
2020 Explorer ST
Besides removing the blue oval from the grill or at least blacking it out .......any other thoughts on first mods???
Couple things I’ve thought about are.....
- black tailpipes
- Black hood wrap or maybe decals
- Black out the ST badges (ugly badge IMO)

Oh forgot Auto Start/Stop permanently disabled!!!

Join the Elite Explorers for $20. Gets rid of the ads!

Explorer Forum has probably saved you that much already, and will continue to save you money as you learn how to diagnose fix problems yourself and learn which modifications work without having to experiment on your own. Elite Explorer members see practically no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links, can add their own profile photo, upload photo attachments in all forums, and Media Gallery, create and save more private Conversations, and more. Join Today. Your support is greatly appreciated.

RhinoQuartz

Reaction score
Year, Model & Trim Level
17 Explorer Base
C pillar wrapped in black.

Blue Lamp

Elite Explorer
Reaction score
City, State
NM
Year, Model & Trim Level
2020 Explorer ST
Congratulations! I too have ordered Rapid Red, Street Pack, Tech package and moonroof. I have a build DATE of 6/19, no clue on how long it will take to deliver. I have been wondering about modifying or enhancing the ST look so I was excited to see your post. I've never really modified a vehicle before so I am looking forward to your posts and ideas (even if I have to google what some of the mods mean! lol!) Thanks for the post!

jtoman

Elite Explorer
Reaction score
City, State
Tyler Texas
Year, Model & Trim Level
2020 Ford Explorer ST
Congratulations! I too have ordered Rapid Red, Street Pack, Tech package and moonroof. I have a build DATE of 6/19, no clue on how long it will take to deliver. I have been wondering about modifying or enhancing the ST look so I was excited to see your post. I've never really modified a vehicle before so I am looking forward to your posts and ideas (even if I have to google what some of the mods mean! lol!) Thanks for the post!
I have an order date 4/15/19 and a vin. How do you find out the build date?

Last edited by a moderator: