Answer my question with a question | Page 4 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Answer my question with a question

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Wait I want to drink! My doctor said a beer would help my soar throat! Does it help you when your sick?

No man, you're thinking tequila, have you tried it?

I like tequila añejo have you tried it? it's the golden one, I was actually at Tequila, Jalisco, in Mexico in 2000
You can try the real Tequila there...

Wait I want to drink! My doctor said a beer would help my soar throat! Does it help you when your sick?

Did you mean that it would help your sore throat or did you mean it would help your throat soar? If it will help your throat soar maybe you can follow it here for drinks. Anybody else thirsty?

I just picked up a beer being promoted here in Anchorage today 4 different kinds made by "Left Hand" Has anyone head or tried this beer before?

Left Hand Milk Stout - is the one I'm thinking I will like the most!
http://beeradvocate.com/beer/profile/418

Has anyone head or tried this beer before?

Never heard of it. Do you know of Tecate or Dos XX? I don't drink beer, but there's also Modelo, Corona. Have you heard of these?

I have a theory:

Gravity has nothing to do with the string theory, or Mass.

its a BUNCH of little creatures that we will call "demons" that push on everything in the universe. their sole purpose in this existence is to push.

now they aren't demons actually, but thats the best way to describe them. and the reason we can't see them is cuz they are at a wavelength that our eyes don't process.

blind people however aren't actually blind, they can see better than the rest of us! their eyes can see the wavelength that these gravity creatures exist in, and since theres SOOO many of them, it blocks out all other light.

is this a good theory?

HAHAHAHHAHAHA sorry but i would have to completely agree, except might i add that im about to ... wait for it ... yes its true im lauging my @$$ off right now.

Must be a West Coast thing. :p: You see demons? :crazy:

Every time I turn the light off. Have you ever tried gran patron platinum? My sister is a bar tender in phoenix she often does the Barrett Jackson and the FBR so she always has the goodies.

I can not say that I have, I know all of the beers Donner mentioned, also Sol, all of those beers you can see in TV, all of them mexican
From Mexico I like Sol, Tecate, Modelo and Corona, XX not so much...
From the US I like Bud, Miller, in the Philippines I drank San Miguel
Do you not drink at all Donner?
or is it just beer that you don't like?

Why not beer? Carbonation...

Only wine from time to time. But who doesn't like beer on a hot day? "Stay thirsty, my friends!" :D

Well a hot day + a beer is nice :) I had one of the beers I bought last night and either I did not like it or the Carrls Jr I ate before hurt my stomic I will try again tonight haha. What everyone got planned this fine Saturday?

hahahaha
not much, there's a baby shower going on right now for my baby :) girls only so I'm just here at home with no truck :(
what about you?

hahahaha
not much, there's a baby shower going on right now for my baby :) girls only so I'm just here at home with no truck :(
what about you?

Right now I'm going to go shave and take a shower and go to a car show and then go to the rave way and watch some racing. Why are truck-less?

They took it to the shower, we're getting a lot of gifts, I guess??

How do you give a baby a shower when the little bugger isn't even born yet? Kind of hard to get em wet don't ya think?

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

It is nothing more than fun and games, give someone a smile or two. What's the point of the threads like "Who's drunk right now?" There's no real point to that thread besides the fact that it's funny, right?

Of course :D we are all here just for fun and to get a laugh every now and then. Hey anyone know what the point of me going to work tomorrow is?

Back