Answer my question with a question | Page 5 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Answer my question with a question

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Don't you restrain yourself from going into work early, just because you can't wait to get at it...?

HAHA you know what guys i Honestly Love my job, its hard work but i like working. I actually changed jobs recently so im back into the retail buisness but once again im crazy and i Love it. Hey speaking of anyone else here like their job as much as i do?

maybe an old ladies saggy woman parts?

Maybe rising gas prices?

Wow I tunes in at the wrong time! Gas prices going up because the oil CEO's are sick of there wifes saggy woman parts? If I'm understanding right?

Wow I tunes in at the wrong time! Gas prices going up because the oil CEO's are sick of there wifes saggy woman parts? If I'm understanding right?

Whats the number for this weeks mega million ??? anyone? Come on i promise i will spilit it with you.

7 18 23 32 38 9! What would you do if you never had to work again?

Sail the world?

Sail the world in a $50b+ dollar boat that has its own swimming pool on it? I mean that would be the only way?

I'd be bored to death! unless I split my money between the people that I'd like to spend time with, so that they don't have to work either :D, isn't that a good idea?

Will you introduce me to Jessica? hehehe

How about spending the money on the issue of gas prices? We could make it so that explorer owners pay either nothing or dirt cheap :D

Would it burn your ass if you knew we were going to drink and party in a hot tub at my friends house tonight?

Damn! can I get pics?? of the girls of course :D

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Back