• Register Today It's free!

Any Black Ford Emblems for Sale

RPheezy

Reaction score
City, State
Vallejo, CA
Year, Model & Trim Level
1998 Sport
Hey Guys, I have a 98 and I'm want to find out if I can buy from someone a black Ford oval emblem for the rear. I tried doing the Hartman mod, but I messed up the emblem. If someone can make one for me, let me know how much you'd sell it to me for.

Thanks,
Raphael

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

those are sweet!

I could make you a Black Ford Emblem.
Just PM me if you are interested and we talk about the price.

$50.00 EACH !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You have GOT to be kidding me !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Yeah, PM GIJoe, I trust he won't rob you blind !!!!!!!!!

Ha, fifty bucks, what a theif !!!

It will cost me about $25 to buy the emblem from Ford, $5 for paint and supplies, and $5 for shipping. So about a total of $35 for a single color emblem.
So if you are interested just PM me.

gijoe: can you do my embles the one on my grill and off my hatch ??

if so let me know... i could ship you mine

PEACE

there ya go !!!
$15.00 cheeper than that web dude.

Nice one GIJoe

XplorerKid- Yes I can paint your old emblems it will be about $10 per emblem ($5 for paint and supplies and $5 for shipping back to you).
If you are interested just PM me with what color you want and I will give you my address.
Then just mail me the money and your emblems and I will paint them.
Here is a picture of my Ford emblem I painted white.
Also you need to make sure that I can remove to middle of the emblem.

Originally posted by GIJOE
It will cost me about $25 to buy the emblem from Ford, $5 for paint and supplies, and $5 for shipping. So about a total of $35 for a single color emblem.

is there any reason you buy from ford instead of getting some cheap from a junk yard? (way i figure is $5 for junk yard emblems, + 5 for supplies + 5 shipping = 15. then $20 profit by still selling for $35! :D ) seriously, i was thinking of doing this for my explorer so is there a good reason to go with the new emblems from ford??

The junkyard emblems most of the time are trash. They are in really bad shape. Also the body shops just throw the emblems away but those are broken most of the time to.
And I figured he wanted a new emblem that looked nice not a messed up emblem.

Hey GI, I'll contact you about the black emblem I'm interested in sometime next week.

Thanks,
Raphael

I'm going to revive this from almost 6 months ago.

GIJOE:

My front emblem is completely cracked, and I'm in the process of tearing my rear one off the hatch too. It's really hard to swallow $100 for 2 emblems painted from that site. I can get 2 new emblems for about $25 shipped from Ford parts. Question for you, could I have them shipped to you, mail you some $$ ($20 right?) and do it this way? I'm looking to get them blacked out.

Also, how can I remove my rear hatch one (it's the 98+ hatch, above the license plate) without destroying my plastic piece? Just looking for some tips. I'm very interested in this, my front looks horrible without an emblem with the speed grille.

Thanks a ton!

I am need ing new emblems also in Toreador red. But I cannot figure out which size to put on the front since I am going to go to a billet grill. Any ideas or suggestions would be great.

haha well if your up to all this work GIJOE i will gladly pay you to do mine too. thanks

adam

Well I don't know if I can paint any emblems anymore.
Because I don't have a hair dryer, paint, or any glue to put the emblem back together. and I tried super glue but that just messes the emblem up.

I can try and write out the instructions on how to paint your own emblems if you guys are interested.

Its super easy to do yourself if you guys are willing.

Hi GIJOE:

Yes. I'd like instructions!

Regards,
John.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Yes, I'd love instructions. I got alot of free time this weekend, and I picked up brand new ones for both the front and back like 3 days ago. The ones I picked up are fully plastic, should I have gotten the glass ones? I know the one I snapped in the grille area was glass and shattered everywhere. I tried getting behind the plastic acrylic on these new ones... no go.

Or you can e-mail me @ marc5@pacbell.net - I'd love to know how to do this. :p

Back