Any companies that ship spares to the UK??? | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Any companies that ship spares to the UK???

traceyh

Reaction score
City, State
Nottingham, UK
Year, Model & Trim Level
'99
Hi all!! I'm new to this, but here's hoping!!! Does anyone know of any companies in the USA that ship spares to the UK, as I'm really struggling to find parts here in the UK?? I'm currently after a front grille for my Explorer, but I'm sure I'll be needing other bits sometime!!

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Just pay me to ship it to you.:D

Firstly, welcome to the forum. Check on ebay for alot of spares these people (excuse the old link from Bigs original post 'Really decent people do exist )

http://myworld.ebay.co.uk:80/explore...:X:RTQ:GB:1181

nice friendy people i think most of us on here have got something from them at one time or another. If an item isnt listed just get in touch with them and ask.

Also if you want a non stock look you will often see Billet grilles advertised on ebay

or you could ask blueka (si) nicely and he may have one on the explorer thats being broken,and he may send it;)

I've got a few grilles actually.. pm me and we can sort something out I guess

Si

have you got a standard 97 one that is black si?
mine was the silver grey type and someone has badly painted it matt black but i sort of like it that colour,would repaint mine but they really have mullered my one and would have to strip it first.

the 97 one was only a light grey colour, i've got a black one somewhere but it's been a bit faded..

Si

I only do drivetrain stuff but I do a fairly decent business into the UK if you guys are ever looking for anything.

spooky

I only do drivetrain stuff but I do a fairly decent business into the UK if you guys are ever looking for anything.
spooky that..I need some bits... hey!
by drivetrain do you mean transmission parts ..?

Just what's in my tag. Drive shafts, gears, transfer cases, bearings, etc. I don't sell just transmission parts. There is a guy we deal w/ close by who were are good friends with but I'm not sure if he ships to the UK. If you want his info I'll PM it to you.

That be great Eric
I will mail him a list when I have it ,and see what he says
thanks

Back