Any humble Dolphin fans out there? | Ford Explorer - Ford Ranger Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free! Once registered you can join the Elite Explorers to eliminate ads from the website.

Any humble Dolphin fans out there?

mike91

Reaction score
City, State
Yonkers, NY
Year, Model & Trim Level
91 EB
Oh boy did we give it to you last night!!! Down 30-7 with only quarter left we opened up a can of "whip ass" and shook it all over Miami... they added another touchdown to add a little excitement, but we overcame adversity. J - E - T - S, JETS, JETS, JETS.

We took the number one offense in NFL and dominated the 4Q. Just had to rub it in a little. I do ponder the question if Testaverde could make it look so easy in the 4th, why could he put a show on earlier in his games...

Join the Elite Explorers $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

TPLYNCH

Explorer Addict
Reaction score
City, State
Brewster, NY
Year, Model & Trim Level
1999 XLS
J-E-T-S JETS JETS JETS

If you were a Dolphin fan, would you admit it right now. Talk about one of the bigger chokes of all time. I was soooooo happy to see all those Dolpins fans leave stunned after having to listen to their taunts for 3 1/2 quarters. I also feel sorry for all the Jets fans who left early. I had a 7am train to catch to work and I stuck it out (got home at 4). Ya shoulda stayed cause the stadium was rockin! Definitely one of the best games I have seen!

FlyAU

Explorer Addict
Reaction score
City, State
Atlanta, GA
Year, Model & Trim Level
2013 GLI, 2013 Escape
I was at a local tavern for a meeting and we stopped paying attention after it was 17-0 Fins...turned it on when I got home and lo and behold, Vinny and the Jets were coming back like a bad habit! Definately one of the better pro games I've seen.

Cameron

Explorer Addict
Reaction score
City, State
Streamwood, IL
Year, Model & Trim Level
97 Sport
The Bears are the most talented team in the NFL. If you think for one second that it doesn't take a huge amount of effort to blow so many games you got another thing coming. It's easy to cheer on a winning team. Try cheering on a team that has sucked for 15 years straight!

Go Bears!

FlyAU

Explorer Addict
Reaction score
City, State
Atlanta, GA
Year, Model & Trim Level
2013 GLI, 2013 Escape
Where'd all the Jets fans go? :D

Bet them Flutie Flakes taste real good...
flutie.gif

sideswipe

Reaction score
City, State
Brooklyn, NY
Year, Model & Trim Level
'98 EB
we're still here...

TPLYNCH

Explorer Addict
Reaction score
City, State
Brewster, NY
Year, Model & Trim Level
1999 XLS
J - E - T - S JETS JETS JETS

Still here too. I know we can't win em all, but I'm fairly confident we will be watching the Jets play in January while Dougie Baby will be off playing golf somewhere.....

rustytr

Explorer Addict
Reaction score
City, State
Leadville, Colorado
Year, Model & Trim Level
2000 Sport
Jets will choke in the play-offs like usual ;) To prove it the Broncos will hand them their lunch on Sunday...

rustytr

Explorer Addict
Reaction score
City, State
Leadville, Colorado
Year, Model & Trim Level
2000 Sport
What do ya know, I was right:D This doesn't happen often so sorry Jets fans...

mike91

Reaction score
City, State
Yonkers, NY
Year, Model & Trim Level
91 EB
Damn there is something wrong with this team.... they can make up for any deficit - no doubt about that and sometimes they make it seem real easy. But why, why can't they ever establish a lead. It scares me that the next Superbowl champs are struggle to lose the past couple weeks. Oh well, I will sit by the TV until next Sunday and wait to see if they can score the first points of the game.