Any one feel like photoshoping? | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Any one feel like photoshoping?

I have an 03 XLS and am debating painting my wheels black or getting cragar 8 in black. If anyone is bored an good with photoshop using the pictures from my signature could you give me an idea of what they would look like? Thanks, Rich.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

I have an 03 XLS and am debating painting my wheels black or getting cragar 8 in black. If anyone is bored an good with photoshop using the pictures from my signature could you give me an idea of what they would look like? Thanks, Rich.

Rich, you might get better results if you post your request in the Photo Manipulation - Photoshop etc. sub forum.

Just a thought. I have had good luck posting there!

http://www.wheelsnext.com/preview-wheels-on-my-car/

this link (if it works) is from the wheels next website. You can upload a pic of your truck they you can pick from the wheels on their site. I was on there today and it allowed me to get an idea what black wheels would look like on my truck.

http://www.wheelsnext.com/preview-wheels-on-my-car/

this link (if it works) is from the wheels next website. You can upload a pic of your truck they you can pick from the wheels on their site. I was on there today and it allowed me to get an idea what black wheels would look like on my truck.

The link worked and seems to be pretty cool but I couldn't figure out how to use it. :dunno:

The link worked and seems to be pretty cool but I couldn't figure out how to use it. :dunno:

You click on the wheel pic, then it allowed you to drag it to a picture of your truck. Then you could click on the wheel pic to adjust the size you desire.

You click on the wheel pic, then it allowed you to drag it to a picture of your truck. Then you could click on the wheel pic to adjust the size you desire.

I did that and couldn't get the "new" wheels to show up. :dunno:

Back