any one want to sell me there roof rack that they look off | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

any one want to sell me there roof rack that they look off

perkinsbrandon72

Reaction score
City, State
Rochester New York
Year, Model & Trim Level
Explorer 03 XLT V8
i took my roof rack off an now i want it back and i think my dad threw it out. any one intrested in selling theres.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

i took my roof rack off an now i want it back and i think my dad threw it out. any one intrested in selling theres.

Just took off my black roof rack to put on a new chrome one from an Aviator. I'd be happy to sell it. What's it worth to you? (+shipping)

i am not sure what you looking to get for it

I'm looking for a pair of crossbars for my 03 too, so if anyone out there has a pair that they wouldn't mind parting with for fairly cheap PM me. :biggthump

what part of ny are you from? i'm on long island and have my roof rack i took off and don't use

Hi,

I should have the rails/covers available in a few days, bought the complete rack on ebay but only need the crossbars. I'm in Ithaca but get up your way for work.

Tim

how much are you looking to get for them i would love to work out a deal

HI,

Cheap, split my cost ($50) plus a gallon of gas or two. Supposed to ship today, I'll be in touch when it shows up. Feel free to contact me <tcm23@cornell.edu>.

T

ok sounds good just tell when you can do it

FYI, I didn't forget, got a note yesterday that UPS sent it to CT, supposed to ship again today. I'll be in touch.

ok no problem just let me know when you get yours

I don't want to break any deals (or rules) out there...
but I just took mine off my truck about a month ago...
let me know if there are still people out there who need the rack...

I need crossbars if youre willing to sell them seperate from the rack as a whole. PM me

HI,

Brandon - UPS broke (should still work) one end piece and there were no mounting screws in the package. If you're still interested, send me a note <tcm23@cornell.edu>, I'll be in Rochester in the next few days.

Sorry Got2beneo, I bought the complete rack just for the crossbars.

i have my complete roof rack and a bug defector if anyone is interested.. long island area for pickup will drive

Back