Any PA Explorer owners here? | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Any PA Explorer owners here?

Lil98Sport4X4

Former DSMer
Elite Explorer
Reaction score
City, State
State College, PA WE ARE... PENN STATE!!
Year, Model & Trim Level
'07 Sport Trac Ltd V8 4x4
Since I've joined the forums, I've run into a couple of fellow PA X owners. Anyone other X owners here from PA ...specifically central PA? I'm just looking for someone locally who knows their stuff when it comes to Explorers. If there's a local club, I'd definitely be into joining up.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Yep.
playing009.jpg

Lancaster County.

I'm 30 miles south of you down Rt. 322 and a Penn State Grad :).....

Oh my yes! Hour and a half away at good 'ole Johnstown.

Attachments

• DSC_0002 (Small).JPG
    DSC_0002 (Small).JPG
    72.1 KB · Views: 171

Welcome fellow PAer I'm currently in the same place as IAmTodd, and I'm near Heshey sometimes too, I'm here if ya need help w/something or wanna wheel.

flex2.jpg

flex3.jpg

I'm just across the mason/dixon in Emmitsburg MD. I spend alot of time in Gettysburg where my family and friends are.

I'm just down the road in Altoona.

Hazleton.... the wheelin capital of the east

(dead link)

lemme talk to my other buddy and see if hes up for a ride there i dont see a problem but let me hear from him first.... Ill let you know tomorrow.

Skunk said:
lemme talk to my other buddy and see if hes up for a ride there i dont see a problem but let me hear from him first.... Ill let you know tomorrow.

Sounds good, there will be alota guys from (dead link) going too, hope to see you there, I have yet to wheel with another Ex.

95exploderboy said:
Sounds good, there will be alota guys from going too, hope to see you there, I have yet to wheel with another Ex.

We can try out a few snow piles over by the mall ;)

Hey man...In in Center hall...about 5 minutes from state college, Im up there everyday! Whats up man? Not many X's around here....none that are modified anywayz! Im prolly not what ur lookin for tho...I only have 2wd So I am lowered and working on airbags....as for a club....well The club Im rollin with is Faster Image, We have Trucks, SUV's, and a few cars (NO RICERS ALOUD). There are a couple guys that are 4x4 wheelers....U might enjoy there company....but the rules for the club are pretty strict trying to get in? If you have any ?'s or what not..shoot me a ? I will help ay with what I can...Enjoy PSU!

Whats the point of having a club if its hard to get in? Whats wrong with just having a good time!?

Hey Aiwa,

Does your club have a web site and why is it difficult to join? Are there any off-road modified vehicles in the club?

I've been living/working in State College since '94. I graduated from PSU in '96. I'm originally from Punxsutawney. There are a lot more 4WD/off roading nuts around Punxsy area than around here. I just traded in my almost dead '91 Talon AWD for my '98 X Sport. I've been into muddin' around this state for a while, and now I finally have something I can take wheelin in the woods. I know quite a few off roading guys from around Port Matilda and Philipsburg. It'd be nice to have a local group to wheel with from time to time.

Nice meetin' ya. Let me know about the club.

We are currently workin on the website, should be up in hte next day or two..I'll let ya know....We just have strict rules for gettin in...We doint just let any vehicle in....Send me your email addy and I can send u are rule sheet...

IAmTodd said:
Whats the point of having a club if its hard to get in? Whats wrong with just having a good time!?

What he said.....

looks like its gonna have to be sunday as of now, got too much to do and need to take a trip to the junk yard tomorrow.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Skunk said:
looks like its gonna have to be sunday as of now, got too much to do and need to take a trip to the junk yard tomorrow.

I'm almost thinking i should do sunday instead but the weather is supposed to be better SAt and it just fits my schedule better. Must be nice to have Harry's right there when you need parts. I was there the week after christmas, and there were a couple second gens right up front, if thats what you are lookin for.

Back