Any Spokane wheelers here? | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Any Spokane wheelers here?

nitro71

Explorer Addict
Reaction score
City, State
Spokane WA
I'm always looking for people to go wheeling with in Spokane. If anyone is here and wants to go. Let me know.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

There are quite a few of us on the West Side of the mountains....I haven't heard from anyone on the East Side of the state.

If we planned a trip in Central Wa could you make that?

Ryan

I can't recall any other forum members from that area either. I think there are a few a little further East in Idaho though.

Speaking of planning a trip to moonrock,funnyrock, manastash, or whatever, has there been any more talk about that?

Nope. No more talk of it since Tahuya.

Ryan

Nope. No more talk of it since Tahuya.

Ryan

Not true, I have talked a little with Phil about it, we was waiting till after Moab before a discussion thread was started

There is some people with BroncoII's over there they are on BroncoII.org

Speaking of planning a trip to moonrock,funnyrock, manastash, or whatever, has there been any more talk about that?

I'm starting that thread in about 7 minutes:D

Edit; OK so it was 10 minutes

I'm always looking for people to go wheeling with in Spokane. If anyone is here and wants to go. Let me know.
im in n. idaho, my front door to spaldings in the valley- 80 mi.

I'm in Spokane and so is my95ex. My rig is under construction but I've got an XJ and F150 that don't see any extreem off roading. I typically just make some day trips out to the forest service roads... Those rigs are un modified D.D. and I can't afford to tear them up...

I know that my95ex likes to go out to the ORV park here in Spokane but I have not heard from them in awhile to know if they are active...

Just for grins, here's some picks of what's within 2 hours of striking distance. Near Sandpoint, Collvile and Wallace... I know there are alot of trails off of these forest service roads that beg to be explored but I am trying to "Train" my GF in the art of safe and sane off roading before the Exploder is finished...

Attachments

• IMG_1162 web.jpg
    IMG_1162 web.jpg
    95.5 KB · Views: 192
  • IMG_1206 web.jpg
    IMG_1206 web.jpg
    134.8 KB · Views: 204
  • Jay Scribner  web.jpg
    Jay Scribner web.jpg
    78.6 KB · Views: 195
  • IMG_1272 web.jpg
    IMG_1272 web.jpg