Any trips in August ?

FAKRWEE

Elite Explorer
Reaction score
City, State
Carlsbad, Ca.
Year, Model & Trim Level
2010 Jeep Rubicon
I have some weekends free in August and thought I’d throw a couple of dates out and see if anyone’s available. I don’t even know where we could go.

Weekends available:
Aug. 8-9 or 22-23

I think Truckhaven would be way too hot and I don’t know how hot Big Bear would be.

Any ideas?

I’ll be out of town Sept. and Oct. and want to get some wheeling in before I go. :D

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Tracy and I might be up for a trip on the rubicon or dusy ershim trail. Maybe swamp as well. If we did one of these trails we would be in Tracy's jeep.

im up for a trip, im from bay area originally but moved to oregon...il be heading down to cali in august anyway, i can commit to a trip -parker

Hi Matt.I was thinking more of a TH or Big Bear type trip. Somewhere you have a base camp to come back to every night. Getting old.:D

Parker you sure are welcome if this comes together but there doesn't seem to be much interest in Aug.

Tom

sounds good to me

any commited trips, il be sure to try n be available!

My club (BAJA CRAWLERS) and JUST RUNS from San Diego are going out to Jacume again on the 23rd. You all are welcome to come down. Cross the border at Tecate and 10 miles East is the area. We have a private ranch to camp at or you can just make it a day trip. It's a great area (Moab like) and easy to get to.

Don't need passports till Summer 2009

http://autos.groups.yahoo.com/group/justruns/message/6923

DSC00310.jpg

DSC00342.jpg

DSC00400.jpg

DSC00601.jpg

DSC00777.jpg

I'm still out till at least October, work is real busy, and I'll be moving next month, so things will be a bit crazy until October for me:rolleyes:

I'm still out till at least October, work is real busy, and I'll be moving next month, so things will be a bit crazy until October for me:rolleyes:

Did you buy a house Steve?

Did you buy a house Steve?

ummmm.. I'm not sure yet...:scratch: If we can get the owners to sign the paperwork we can start Escrow. The bad news is we have not been able to find a house in a half way decent neighborhood. So it looks like we'll get stuck with a Townhouse for now:rolleyes: The good news is it will have a 2 car garage, and we only plan to stay in it for a few years. at that point we will sell it, or more likely keep it and rent it out. Then upgrade to a house.

Well congrats if you do get it:thumbsup:

Back