Any V8 STA owners in and around Harrisburg PA | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Any V8 STA owners in and around Harrisburg PA

ingenuitor

Reaction score
Year, Model & Trim Level
86 SR5 > Rust Free
I'm on the hunt, I have not seen one or drove one, yet I would like to buy one, based on just what I read, videos, reviews, maintenance, costs to own and usability.

Not to mention great looking body lines, I love the styling inside and out, seemly great power and response as well, not a CVT type transmission.

The only thing I do not like is the MPG, that seems to land around 13-15 MPG never ever exceeding 22 MPG, highway only.

I would like to at least see one before buying it sight unseen lol. I have seen non STA's models, but not a V8 STA.

Thanks

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

If you are in the Pocono Mountains, you might catch a glimpse of Old Man Flounder and his red '08 Adrenalin V8. It is a rust-free garage queen. He sent me this picture about a week ago, with the comment, "Gets me kinds misty! Miles are starting to mount. Time for a bigger 150."

72051-67c3beb61dcd360fc0374441fa0a8b1b.jpg

So I sent him this in return (of my '04), with the comment, "I'm getting misty."

72052-d5df107de7016f62c3331169f08a558f.jpg

Good luck with your search. One of my larger regrets was not purchasing a blue V8 Adrenalin in '10. On the other hand, my '04 has taken a licking and keeps on ticking.

Attachments

• 30k.JPG
    30k.JPG
    84.3 KB · Views: 110
  • waymorek.JPG
    waymorek.JPG
    101.2 KB · Views: 116

Check Autotrader.com or Cars.com

Back