• Register Today It's free!

any1 interested in going?

924dr4x4

Reaction score
City, State
philly,pa
Year, Model & Trim Level
92 xlt 4 door 4x4
im planning on heading to wharton or as we call it "site x" which is off route 70 and 539,ive been talkin to rich (version0069) and he's down to go to site x which is fine by me,any1 else interested in going let me know,im thinking jan 10th/11th or 17th/18th

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

its a state park about 20min away from wharton state park,we call it site x cause we dont know the name of it

how rough would you say the site is? i have a stock 95 EB that i wanna take out into some light dirt and mud.

i went on a few trails on xmas day down in manahawkin off rt72 for the first time.
nothing crazy just maybe 6-8in of mud and same of sand.

im in parsippany which is maybe 25 min from wharton

you'd do fine with a stock explorer,it aint crazy there,i took my 92 there a few times with my 235/75/15's ..click on my cardomain link and look at the pics on page 3,there from wharton

ahh i just looked up where wharton state park is. and turns out its 80 miles from the town of wharton.

anyone trying to meet up and wheel the weekend of the 10th or 11th?

depends on if i can get a baby sitter to do that weekend also..if i could wheel everyday i would

all these wharton trips get arranged on weekends i have to work !!! wtf man lol...

id love to go to wharton, and do some trails !!! im free the 24th or 25th

if any1 ever wants to go during the week,im also off on tuesdays and wednesdays

Back