Anyone deal with tirepackage.com? Issues... | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Anyone deal with tirepackage.com? Issues...

Has anyone here done business with them? I am having a horrible time with them. placed an order three weeks ago (wheels tires and suspension), NOTHING yet. no tracking information, nothing. I emailed them about it, and they responded last thursday saying the tires were on backorder, that the order was due to ship out that day, and i would recieve tracking information by today, errr yesterday (its 2AM here).

So far, nothing has happened. They have a track order link under customer service, and all that says is my email and "Order still in process". i wanted my X done by school, and that is next week! :fire:

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Have you tried calling them? There's a phone number on their website

Call them and talk to the highest supervsor you can and not a floor one either, You want the head sales manager and complain to holly hell, you might even get a discount on a future purchase, wich you can throw my way for giving you the advice.

yeah i was planning on calling them today, couldnt do it at 2 AM when i got home hehe

Just gave them a call. They said that it should have arrived today ????? But then after that he said he has to send it from california so i should see it by the end of the week, and that i will get tracking information by thursday ????. Kind of late for tracking information if its supposd to get here friday? These guys are Pi$$in me off.

~Howdy neighbor~

I have always been leary of buying from those online tire stores.

By the time you deal with:
Waiting
Shipping
Waiting
Balancing
Waiting
Mounting (oh wait....NOBODY will touch my Explorer's wheels)

It is WAY better to get more immediate satisfaction, and pay a little more to the local shop....

Ryan

yeah not sure if im gonna be doing business like this again, at least with balancing and whatnot.

parents ordered tires and rims for me last x-mas...had to get them before i left back for college...like 3 days before i left, we called and learned the tires were on a month back order...never told us anything about that in the begening...cancelled the order...wont use again...

I had to call and complain about my order. After that it came three days after my call. interesting people to deal with....

Back