• Register Today It's free!

Anyone ever have this problem?

BLOODBANE

Reaction score
City, State
Canon City, CO
Year, Model & Trim Level
94 XLT
Not sure where this goes but here goes. I have a 94 X with the 4.0. I have cleaned the MAF, changed the plugs, air filter, TPS and IAC. I don't have a loping idle anymore, but it would only idle at around 400-500rpm(I raised the idle manually). My EZ-READ 2000 found KOER codes 412(cannot control RPM during KOER high RPM check),and 411(cannot control RPM during KOER low RPM check). I was getting a MAF and TPS codes before I changed/cleaned them. What should I look at next.
P.S. No obvious vacuum leaks,loose wires, ETC.......

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

is the IAC getting voltage?

Yes its getting 12.05 volts to the IAC.

if it is getting voltage and it still cant control the RPM i woud clean the IAC passages and the IAC itself then if that doesent help replace the IAC.

yep.

I replaced the IAC (new) when I changed the TPS. I tried another MAF today, just to make sure it wasn't the problem and checked all the wires at the coil box, problem still persists. I think I will just take it to the FORD dealership(I've had fairly good luck with the one here in town) and have them take a look at it. Thanks for the suggestions though....

Back