tektoo2

Reaction score
City, State
Maplewood NJ
Year, Model & Trim Level
2013 XLT 3.5 V6 4x4
Found this at Lombard Ford's site...
lombard ford accessories

it has a ford part number so its a factory part...
Part Number: 2L2Z-8307-AAD

2L2Z-8307-AAD_lg.jpg

2L2Z-8307-AAB_lg.jpg

I'd probably get it and take the chrome bars off it just for the middle piece... or paint them black...

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

i like that but ive never seen it ... that might be the next thing after i lift it

since you have a sport like me you have 2 tone paint right? but it says it comes in "ebony" so i dont know how far that is from our black but most likely it will have to be painted

I don't see that working with a Sport...

It would be an Expensive Experiment to find whether this will Fit a Sport at 585.00 for it :eek:

It would be an Expensive Experiment to find whether this will Fit a Sport at 585.00 for it :eek:

haha yes this is true ... but i dont see why it wouldnt

Because they show a 4-door Ex with a molded body-fit part and the sport has a completely different front end?

are you talking about a 4 door sport? i know the 2 door sport has a different front clip. the 4 dr sport has a little different bumper but not enough to make a difference imo

Ah! I see says the blind man... :)

I thought you were talking about 2-door sports!

Nevermind, Captain Obvious bows out... :D

haha joe honest mistake ... but the 4 dr sport does have the molding that might not sit totally flush ... that might be a problem ... might not

Hmmm I have a 2004 XLT and the front end around the grill area looks different than the image provided above...

I've seen an 3rd gen X with that running around here in Ogden. I was wondering what it was at first... Its different but looks good, but doesn't look like it hold up good off-road.

I like it- but as everyone knows, my Ex's are dirt-phobic... :D

:confused::dunno:I wonder how it attaches...

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

:confused::dunno:I wonder how it attaches...

With screws :) you need to drill your bumper

It is just a cosmetic part, it's not functional as a bumper guard

Back