Anyone from NY, VT, norther NJ area? | Ford Explorer - Ford Ranger Forums - Serious Explorations
  • Register Today It's free!

Anyone from NY, VT, norther NJ area?

Texplorer

Explorer Addict
Reaction score
City, State
Morgantown, WV
Year, Model & Trim Level
96 XLT 4x4 4.0
Is there anyone from the Northern NJ, anywhere on the eastern NY border, or Western Vermont border, maybe even Conn here? Im looking for someone to go snowboarding with. Now that Im back in NY I would like to go to the mountains a few times. Ive been to Hunter Mountain in South NY before. I wouldnt mind going to Gore Mountain in East NY either. The place I really want to go to is Whiteface Mountian in Lake Placid, NY, I love that mountain. I may be willing to go to Vermont also, maybe Killington or Sugarbush. Even if there is a halfway decent mountian in Norther NJ Ill probably go, I just really want to go snowboarding right now, so if there are any skiers or snowboards let me know and Ill see if we can work something out.

jssong

Explorer Addict
Reaction score
City, State
Year, Model & Trim Level
i wish you would have posted sooner. i was in stratton , vt just a few weeks ago. im at school in buffalo ny now and i go south to holiday valley, kissing bridge and holimont. not as big as hunter and gore, but decent still. I just got the new palmer carbon circle board and its awesome. well hope u enjoy snowboarding.

Scormunch

Town Drunk
Reaction score
City, State
Bridgewater, MA
Year, Model & Trim Level
08' Civic SI FA5
I ski a fair amount... I'd be willing to take a drive up to Okemo for a day trip (not much farther than that if its only for a day)... snowboarders are the devil :p :p

Texplorer

Explorer Addict
Reaction score
City, State
Morgantown, WV
Year, Model & Trim Level
96 XLT 4x4 4.0
I was looking at a map and saw that there are a few choices for Vermont. Mt Snow, Stratton, Bromley Mtn , Mt Snow being the closest. Ive never been to any of these but I have heard of them. Im up for anything, these are all closer than Whiteface for me so Im willing to go.

Anyone else?????