anyone got the time & talent to photochop a bit? | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

anyone got the time & talent to photochop a bit?

Well, anyone want a little Sunday project? 'cuz #1, I suck at PS, numero dos, my linux-based OS is fubar @ the moment. It'll be fun! haha-
dsc02994.jpg

dsc02959.jpg

1e9a.jpg

mbmgu5.jpg

Ok there's a few pics to chop... Gonna drop it about 2" and put her in some new shoes, the Gunner 5s (18"s, nothing TOO big), and replace the bumper and grill and am going to have those parts and more custom painted. Just trying to get a visual of what I'm imagining here. Would like to see a rough draft of a replacement grill, a '99 bumper, and EE airdam and hood scoop (GT style). 2 tone on the bumper (pop-out "trim" section in "trim" gold, bottom corners and middle section matching green) and airdam & scoop in green and in gold if possible- would like to know which looks nicer. eXplorerchic has a good front pic of a white bumper & EE airdam I play with (hopefully she doesn't mind :) ) Also would like to change the chrome grill to matching green with the center insert in "trim" gold, 'cuz I've never seen that before. Gonna shave the oval & replace with either a 5.0L emblem or SHO lettering in green. :p Also, (I know, sorry...) if you're quick at this stuff, maybe mask the side mirrors in green and tint cargo area windows (everything behind the roll-down rear windows) green. Thanks for the help, o-brainy ones :D can't wait to see whatcha got.
~stu

Back