Anyone have WIRE ASY (4L2Z12A581AB) for sell? | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Anyone have WIRE ASY (4L2Z12A581AB) for sell?

mppx

Reaction score
City, State
Vega Alta PR
Year, Model & Trim Level
2005 Ford Explorer
hey guys i have a 2005 XLT Explorer have this codes problems.

First i need the engine wire 4L2Z12A581AB got problems with the injector and cylinder #5 thats a wire problem. If you guys have this wire or know anyone who does, please let me know ;)

Thanks

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

hey guys i have a 2005 XLT Explorer have this codes problems.

First i need the engine wire 4L2Z12A581AB got problems with the injector and cylinder #5 thats a wire problem. If you guys have this wire or know anyone who does, please let me know ;)

Thanks

I have a 2002 4.0 v6 xlt explorer, not sure I'd it has this part... I tried to Google what it looked like but nothing came up, just let me know :)

Yeah i looked in google and nothing cant find anything thats why im asking here any of 2002-2005 explorer its fit ill let you know and let me know to if you figure out where i can get this f&$):8@ WIRE

Yeah i looked in google and nothing cant find anything thats why im asking here any of 2002-2005 explorer its fit ill let you know and let me know to if you figure out where i can get this f&$):8@ WIRE

Lol sure once I find out what the heck it is and where it's at... wonder if it's a part number for the non us explorer models? Are you in America?

Puerto Rico.

I doubt you need a whole new wire. Just repair what's bad, unless you need the connector.

Puerto rico yes us commonwealth ;)

Lol sure once I find out what the heck it is and where it's at... wonder if it's a part number for the non us explorer models? Are you in America?

This is the US explorer part ;)

Puerto Rico.

I doubt you need a whole new wire. Just repair what's bad, unless you need the connector.

Puerto Rico yes Americas country :thumbsup:

i already repair this wire but i can try changing the connector #5 with a new one, where i can find this?

You can find them here:
http://www.ebay.com
Search for 2005 ford explorer injector connector.

Back