• Register Today It's free! This box and some ads will disappear once registered!

^^Searches ExplorerForum.com^^

Anyone having difficulty logging into SMR today?

explorernoles

Reaction score
City, State
Ft. Lauderdale, FL
Year, Model & Trim Level
2012 Limited
When I go to the site, it says it's not recognizing my username or password. I literally just logged in yesterday to order my new A4 Nav card (which came in less than 24 hours!), but today it won't let me log in. And when I click the change my password link, it takes me to another page that says there is an error and please try again. Same thing happens every time I click the change my password link.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 per year. Gets rid of the ads! New $5 per month "try out" option.

Explorer Forum has probably saved you that much already, and will continue to save you money as you learn how to diagnose fix problems yourself and learn which modifications work without having to experiment on your own. Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links, can add their own profile photo, upload photo attachments in all forums, and Media Gallery, create and save more private Conversations, and more. Join Today. Your support is greatly appreciated.

Bryceb

Reaction score
City, State
Acworth, GA
Year, Model & Trim Level
2013 Explorer Limited AWD
Ya, looks like they are having a problem

Our system has experienced an error. Please try again.

briteboy

Reaction score
Year, Model & Trim Level
2011 Explorer XLT+Nav,MFT
Just tried getting in, and had no problem.

Sorry, don't have any suggestions for you other than to call Ford customer service and have them reset it for you.

Bryceb

Reaction score
City, State
Acworth, GA
Year, Model & Trim Level
2013 Explorer Limited AWD
Well.. Logged out and back in and its working now

FordIVTteam

Official Ford Rep
Reaction score
City, State
Dearborn, MI
Year, Model & Trim Level
Ford Explorer
When I go to the site, it says it's not recognizing my username or password. I literally just logged in yesterday to order my new A4 Nav card (which came in less than 24 hours!), but today it won't let me log in. And when I click the change my password link, it takes me to another page that says there is an error and please try again. Same thing happens every time I click the change my password link.
Hi, explorernoles!

If you're still not able to log in today, shoot me a private message :)

Rebecca

explorernoles

Reaction score
City, State
Ft. Lauderdale, FL
Year, Model & Trim Level
2012 Limited
Yea, I was finally able to get in late last night. Something must have been up with the site for a couple hours.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
D Anyone use the Waze app with their MFT 3.8 or 3.10? 2011-2016 My Ford Touch / In Vehicle Technology 12
T Anyone who updated to 3.0 downgrade to go back to the official 2.2 Sync3? 2011-2016 My Ford Touch / In Vehicle Technology 10
fyrfyter612 MFT problem...anyone else? 2011-2016 My Ford Touch / In Vehicle Technology 0
A MFT and MirrorLink? Anyone tried it? 2011-2016 My Ford Touch / In Vehicle Technology 3
T Anyone using Sirius Travel Link weather with version 3.6.2? 2011-2016 My Ford Touch / In Vehicle Technology 6
Z Anyone tried the SCOUT Navigation? 2011-2016 My Ford Touch / In Vehicle Technology 3
R Has anyone figured out how to get messages??? 2011-2016 My Ford Touch / In Vehicle Technology 4
I Anyone download Nav destination from Sync or run Vehicle Health Report since update? 2011-2016 My Ford Touch / In Vehicle Technology 8
D Anyone have a problem with the "Repeat" and "Shuffle" buttons not turning off? 2011-2016 My Ford Touch / In Vehicle Technology 13
H can anyone with nav check something for me? 2011-2016 My Ford Touch / In Vehicle Technology 3
C Air Conditioning - anyone else see this? 2011-2016 My Ford Touch / In Vehicle Technology 14
B Anyone seeing these two issues with the new version? 2011-2016 My Ford Touch / In Vehicle Technology 4
N After upgrade to 2.11 did anyone loose there phone ringer ? 2011-2016 My Ford Touch / In Vehicle Technology 5
B Here's the answer to getting a USB vs. having to take the car in 2011-2016 My Ford Touch / In Vehicle Technology 17