Anyone having difficulty logging into SMR today? | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Anyone having difficulty logging into SMR today?

explorernoles

Reaction score
City, State
Ft. Lauderdale, FL
Year, Model & Trim Level
2012 Limited
When I go to the site, it says it's not recognizing my username or password. I literally just logged in yesterday to order my new A4 Nav card (which came in less than 24 hours!), but today it won't let me log in. And when I click the change my password link, it takes me to another page that says there is an error and please try again. Same thing happens every time I click the change my password link.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Ya, looks like they are having a problem

Our system has experienced an error. Please try again.

Just tried getting in, and had no problem.

Sorry, don't have any suggestions for you other than to call Ford customer service and have them reset it for you.

Well.. Logged out and back in and its working now

When I go to the site, it says it's not recognizing my username or password. I literally just logged in yesterday to order my new A4 Nav card (which came in less than 24 hours!), but today it won't let me log in. And when I click the change my password link, it takes me to another page that says there is an error and please try again. Same thing happens every time I click the change my password link.

Hi, explorernoles!

If you're still not able to log in today, shoot me a private message :)

Rebecca

Yea, I was finally able to get in late last night. Something must have been up with the site for a couple hours.

Back