anyone here in idaho?

tjsxplodr

Explorer Addict
Reaction score
City, State
Idaho
Year, Model & Trim Level
1991 Ford Explorer XLT
I live in Kuna. Anyone here live near me? Looking for a 4x4 club.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Hey! Nice to finally see someone on here from my area!!! We should meet up sometime!

I'm over in Rigby... Other side of the state... if you're looking for a local group check out planet 4x4... I used to run with them when I had my built wheeling rig...

Cool thanx will do.

Hey! Nice to finally see someone on here from my area!!! We should meet up sometime!

That would be nice since I just moved here 2 months ago form Puerto Rico and dont know anyone that would be cool.

That would be nice since I just moved here 2 months ago form Puerto Rico and dont know anyone that would be cool.[/QUOTE]

I live in Kuna, but work every thurs fri sat nights.

How did you like Puerto Rico? I've been wanting to check it out...

Its a great place to vacation during the winter. The coldest temp there would be 75 and thats pushing it. Its got great sites and the party's kick ass. What can I say its home, but I like the cooler temp's and the Mountains so here I am.

Im in caldwell. I need to change my intake manifold gaskets. Tracing a lean code forever now and hopefully this is the last resort!!!!!!!!! 98 ohv.

That sux. Hope it goes well!

My buddy just did those a little while back. While you're that far in check your injectors and have some extra injector o rings handy.

Back