Anyone Know Where To Get Factory Style Seatcovers For A Gray 92 WLT 4X4 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Anyone Know Where To Get Factory Style Seatcovers For A Gray 92 WLT 4X4

oldmodman

Reaction score
City, State
West Los Angeles, Ca
Year, Model & Trim Level
92 XLT 4X4
I have looked far and wide with no luck. Many years ago I found a perfect condition leather integrated headrest gray leather passenger seat and transferred the cover over to my stock driver's seat.

And I need one again. I have looked every time I go to a Pick-A-Part but have not had any luck in two years of searching.

Anyone have any ideas? I am about ready to just get both seats re-upholstered so that they will match.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

at autozone, I found seat covers that fit on my front seats. they are made of this stretchy material that fits snugly, and are also in the same general shape as the seats themselves. I don't remember how much I paid for them, but I thik they were in the $30 ballpark for the pair. they look good, and even match the rest of the interior. I got seat covers because the leather was all cracked up pretty bad on both the front seats. I wish they made a cover for the back seat to match the fronts. cant win them all, I suppose.

my front seats are shaped like these:
https://www.google.com/imgres?imgur...L_QAhVPPrwKHbrHDvQQMwgeKAEwAQ&iact=mrc&uact=8

Try Katzkin for replacement upholstery, maybe cheaper than a shop but then you have to do the install. Still not gonna be cheap.

If you're looking for new OEM style replacement leather seat covers, try richmondautoupholstery on eBay. They're based in Texas, their covers are made in the USA, and I've had great luck with them so far. Bought and installed two of their covers for my Bronco and the fit/finish was like new, only better quality leather. Not real cheap but worth it!

Back