• Register Today It's free!

anyone need this stuff?

mcafferty

Reaction score
City, State
Lakeville, MN
Year, Model & Trim Level
93 xlt
I figured i would offer this stuff up to you guys before i toss it out this weekend. it is some leftover parts that i had for my 93. if your interested in anything let me know. i am not selling the stuff. just giving it away. you will have to pay shipping costs and paypal fee but that is it. I will make it cheap as possible. all stuff is as is. here is a link to the pics. thanks.

http://s272.photobucket.com/albums/jj178/mcafferty/explorer parts/

Everything is gone.... thanks

I have posted a few other aftermarket items on CL in Minneapolis, MN if your local and interested. (admin if this statement is not ok i will remove it. thanks.)

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

I can use all of the lights/lenses. My zip is 75069. Let me know the cost.

Did I notice a 92 manual shift computer? I'd really be interested in that.

If those are oxygen sensors, I could use them as well.

I'm in the middle of wiring my Ranger build and am searching for the stuff to make it all work out -- going up from an 86 to a 9? model and needing the stuff to upgrade to the new motor.

give me a day or so to get back to you all. its my wife's b-day today and my daughters 1st b-day tomorrow so its going to be a busy few night.

In that first pic is that an armrest for the console? If it is my ZIP is 30178.

Please do not delete the thread. I am not trying to make any money on this i just want to make the parts available to other fellow car nuts since i can not use them. Just for clarification the $ is just for to cover shipping cost and any paypal fees. thanks for the understanding.

I will put together a list of who wants what when i get home tonight.

if you want to check me out i am on:
nloc.net mcafferty
ebay maccafferty
svtperformance.com mcafferty
svtoatc.com svtl919

if some how the lights and lens are still up I will take them Front and back also one of the IAR valves also . zip is 93652 I know they have been spoken for but ya never know so I am calling next in line .

understand I will get a better list together and post up who asked for what.

In that first pic is that an armrest for the console? If it is my ZIP is 30178.

yes but it is mount is broken the metal support is good. let me know. its also blue

first post updated with list who wants what. i have not checked on shipping yet will try and do it in the next few days.

sorry for the delay. it has been very busy week. i am going to pick up some of the flat rate boxes today and see what will fit in them.

I don't need the stuff I had on hold any more. Found it all on one vehicle at pull-a-part. Someone else can have a chance!

Thanks!

That is very nice of you. I will take those 2 IAC valves and the throttle body. What condition are the spark plug wires in? I may take those as well. Zip is 87110.

the wires, IACV(2) and TB all fit in the medium flat rate priority mail box. there is still room in the box if you want any thing else that is small. it cost $11 to ship. let me know. thanks...Mac

list has been updated....

I can use all of the lights/lenses. My zip is 75069. Let me know the cost.

lights were all to big for the flat rate boxes i can get you a cost if your interested. thanks...Mac

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

the wires, IACV(2) and TB all fit in the medium flat rate priority mail box. there is still room in the box if you want any thing else that is small. it cost $11 to ship. let me know. thanks...Mac

list has been updated....

Will the coil pack fit? If not thats fine. Let me know whee to paypal the $11. FYI if you send money as a "gift" through paypal there is no fee.

Back