Anyone running 265/75/16 tires without any type of lift??? | Page 2 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Anyone running 265/75/16 tires without any type of lift???

Thanks for all the replies, at this point I think I've pretty much got my mind made up on going with the 75's. For the minimal cost difference it's a no brainer.

Sure, but I think driving from St Louis to Manhattan, Ks and back would cost you more in gas than I could knock off the price, lol.

Just have 'em drop shipped. I'll buy them tomorrow for the right price :thumbsup:

Here is a thought

Why not get the shackles and do TT and fit the 75s then when spring comes put the stock shackles back on and adjust the TT back down. A couple of hours well spent. I would certainly say its gotta be a better option than trimming. ;)

I've thought of that, really the only reason I don't think I'll do that is I think it will throw the alignment off enough to cause some abnormal wear on the front tires and my stock rear shackles will probably crumble when I take em off. I'd hate to ruin some new tires and would also hate to pay for an alignment twice a year....

Back