Anyone want to Piss off PETA? | Ford Explorer - Ford Ranger Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free! Once registered you can join the Elite Explorers to eliminate ads from the website.

Anyone want to Piss off PETA?

CoryL

Explorer Addict
Reaction score
City, State
Louisville, KY
Year, Model & Trim Level
94 Eddie Bauer
Moby is speaking out against the killing and cooking of turkeys on Thanksgiving on behalf of PETA.

He is urging people to call Butterball and complain because they put out recipie suggestions to those interested.

So tonight I called Butterball (1-800-BUTTERBALL) and voiced my support of them and opposition of PETA.

Made the woman's night on the other end of the phone.

So everyone call to voice your opposition to PETA's tactics and suggest they take a tally of supportive callers and non-supportive callers. Then publically publish the positive results. Then tell PETA to STFU.

So give em a ring. It's free!

Join the Elite Explorers $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

jasonb

Jackstand Wheeler
Moderator Emeritus
Reaction score
City, State
Suwanee, GA
Year, Model & Trim Level
'99 Sport 4x4
haha..
i'll call em tomorrow!

Hartman

Explorer Addict
Reaction score
City, State
Indianapolis, IN
Year, Model & Trim Level
1996 5.0
Moby is the kind of tree hugger that would pull this. When are people going to realize that HUMANS NEED TO EAT ANIMALS like turkeys to SURVIVE, and that nobody is going to go vegetarian no matter how many nasty phone calls they make to Butterball or any other meat company.

Seriously, some organizations need to get a life, find a hobby or something.

SaleenEXP

Explorer Addict
Reaction score
City, State
Boca Raton, Fl.
Year, Model & Trim Level
Mountaineer
Moby just the biggest dork on this planet with anoying music. I'd call him something else but don't want to offend anyone here. Look at him, he's a bony ass, pale guy who looks sick all the time. Guess he hasn't figured out you have to eat meat to live healthy, fruits and all that stuff may be healthy but you can't just live on it, sh!t, I think I'd kill some one if I didn't have meat at least every day or a burger each week, and I'm perfectly healthy and fit.

asterus

Reaction score
City, State
sandy hook, CT
Year, Model & Trim Level
96 Explorer
Moby is my friends cousin, but I disagree with PETA even more. I like my hunting rights.

Mbrooks420

High Voltage.
Elite Explorer
Reaction score
Year, Model & Trim Level
1998 Mountaineer AWD
I hate Moby. He's a whiney ass fruit cake. I 'd like to kick him in the back and break him in half."Hey if you dont eat any meat you can be pale and look like you have AIDS, just like me"

SaleenEXP

Explorer Addict
Reaction score
City, State
Boca Raton, Fl.
Year, Model & Trim Level
Mountaineer
Originally posted by Mbrooks420
I hate Moby. He's a whiney ass fruit cake. I 'd like to kick him in the back and break him in half."Hey if you dont eat any meat you can be pale and look like you have AIDS, just like me"
Moby can go blow a u know what! Gotta love Eminem's verse on "without me" where he disses Moby....techo and moby just annoy the sh!t outta me.

DarkFox1

Explorer Addict
Reaction score
City, State
Augusta Georgia
Year, Model & Trim Level
'97 Mountaineer
people eating tasty animals thats the only PETA I'll support ;)

real group too.. they sell bumper stickers and stuff..

http://www.petasucks.cc/

mattadams

Moderator Emeritus
Reaction score
City, State
Longmont, CO
Year, Model & Trim Level
2017 Explorer Sport
this might sound stupid, but what the hell is butterball going to do? I mean even if every PETA member called sand said they shouldn't be selling turkeys, are they just going to stop killing turkeys and stop having a business? Duh, they are in it ot make money, just like cigarette companies don't care that they cause cancer, because they are making money. I'm all up for eating animals, I think its the way we were designed to be. Animals eat each otehr and we eat animals, it all works out good.
Peta does suck, and Moby is a moron LOL.

CoryL

Explorer Addict
Reaction score
City, State
Louisville, KY
Year, Model & Trim Level
94 Eddie Bauer
Originally posted by mattadams
this might sound stupid, but what the hell is butterball going to do? I mean even if every PETA member called sand said they shouldn't be selling turkeys, are they just going to stop killing turkeys and stop having a business? Duh, they are in it ot make money, just like cigarette companies don't care that they cause cancer, because they are making money. I'm all up for eating animals, I think its the way we were designed to be. Animals eat each otehr and we eat animals, it all works out good.
Peta does suck, and Moby is a moron LOL.

PETA knows they won't change them, but it is a way for them to get media exposure to recruit more paying members so they can fun domestic terrorist groups like the ELF. :D

jjue

Elite Explorer<br>sXc Member
Reaction score
City, State
Brandon, MS
Year, Model & Trim Level
'07 Nissan Titan CC LE
Groups like PITA are the reason the MS Dept. of Wildlife and Fisheries can't do their job properly. We don't have a long hunting season for most everything, and as a result there is approximately 1 deer for every person in Mississippi. If deer could be counted as voters, then I don't mind them, but they are almost at the point that they are diseasing themselves and the population.

Silverblade

Explorer Addict
Reaction score
City, State
BC, Canada
Year, Model & Trim Level
97 SOHC
"Heart attacks- Gods revenge for eating his animal friends"

lol,

I love meat, and hunting!

headrush

Reaction score
City, State
Mount Pleasant, SC
Year, Model & Trim Level
2010 Nissan Frontier SE
Heh, my cousin went on an Animal Rescue Mission one time with them. They ordered a pizza and all they had told them to put on it was bread and tomato sauce. How weird is that? Let's just say that was her first time helping PETA and her last.

Crankcase

Moderator Emeritus
Moderator Emeritus
Reaction score
City, State
Vancouver B.C, Canada
Year, Model & Trim Level
1992 XL Ex-Police
There is a big trial going on in B.C about a pig farmer who killed downtown street women, and buried them on his propery, and PETA was going to run a full page ad in the local paper comparing this type of harm to animals, to the type of harm to humans.

The ad was pulled before it ran, and interestingly enough, the killer never purpously harmed animals.....PETA is going too far nowadays.....

mattadams

Moderator Emeritus
Reaction score
City, State
Longmont, CO
Year, Model & Trim Level
2017 Explorer Sport
yeah they go way overboard sometimes, things they do that have nothing to do with the ethical treatment of animals, but just things that they do to get media attention.
I'm all for treating animals well. My dog before she died was one of the most spoiled dogs out there. I don't believe in killing animals unless its for some purpose (to eat them, or to help save them from starvation, but not a fan of hunting merely for sport, etc.). But I'm sorry, I don't think the wyoming license plate (has a rodeo rider riding a bronco) is in any way unethical or promoting cruel treatment of animals. Some of the other things they claim just make you wonder how theye ven think up these things.

mattadams

Moderator Emeritus
Reaction score
City, State
Longmont, CO
Year, Model & Trim Level
2017 Explorer Sport
I remember last year when that poor kid in florida got attacked by a shark and almost died, PETA was going to put up a billboard right near his neighborhood about how it was peoples fault that sharks were so violent because we take all there territory (excuse me???). Eventually the people that owned the billboard company refused to sell them the space, but I have no idea what they were trying ot prove.

Join the Elite Explorers $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

rustytr

Explorer Addict
Reaction score
City, State
Leadville, Colorado
Year, Model & Trim Level
2000 Sport
The only thing I'd like to start doing is killing my own "meat". But normally I go on a don't ask don't tell trip. I do love my meat... uh, yeah.