Anyone with Pics of Wood dash kit installed? | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Anyone with Pics of Wood dash kit installed?

ScottBW

Reaction score
City, State
Jackson Michigan
Year, Model & Trim Level
1999 Explorer Limited
Been trying to find some pictures of a wood dash kit installed. There are a few kits on eBay but none show pictures of there kits on an actual explorer. Most interested in seeing it installed on the Center console. Thanks in advance.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Check out this 2000 Limited for sale on Ebay right now. Thats not exactly the kit but thats the Ford bezel and theres some on the door panels also

Here's mine! Not a cheap ebay deal, those suck in my opinion
Had it for a while so I can't think of the name of it.

myX010.jpg

myX013.jpg

Yeah, that limited on eBay is identical to mine, Thanks for the pics.

1996Limited said:
Here's mine! Not a cheap ebay deal, those suck in my opinion
Had it for a while so I can't think of the name of it.

myX010.jpg

myX013.jpg
That is drop dead to die for, beatifull, do you now if anyone makes a similar program in carbon fiber?

As Bill Kemp stated he used Husky thats what mine is and If I can remember correctly yes they do. In fact I've seen them on some of the Saleen XP8 Explorers.

Is husky the maker? do you have a web address? how can I find husky?
Thx, conehead

I got mine from Performance Products a few years ago. They have a website but I'm not sure if they still carry them.

ScottBW said:
Yeah, that limited on eBay is identical to mine, Thanks for the pics.
No prob, i was wondering if you maybe had those or not

If you ordered a Saleen XP8 with a tan interior, you did have the option of wood (rather than carbon fiber for the grey interior) I'm not sure what it looks like though. I think the wood looks perfect with the tan interior :thumbsup:

Back