Apple CarPlay with MFT Sync2 - anyone Tried this? | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Apple CarPlay with MFT Sync2 - anyone Tried this?

mikejsmith1985

Elite Explorer
Reaction score
City, State
Bethel, OH
Year, Model & Trim Level
2013 Ford Explorer Sport
Hi everyone, I bought a sync 3 system for Apple CarPlay integration and my wife hated the sync 3 UI. So I’ve sold the unit and in my search for another solution to run CarPlay I found this.

I’m sure it’s a hacked operating system, and the company that put this website out there is not a natively English speaking so naturally this can be a red flag... but it doesn’t automatically make it garbage.

it’s expensive enough that I don’t think I want to be a guinea pig. But it does give me CarPlay and my wife gets to keep the Sync 2 UI.

Hi everyone, I bought a sync 3 system for Apple CarPlay integration and my wife hated the sync 3 UI. So I’ve sold the unit and in my search for another solution to run CarPlay I found this.

I’m sure it’s a hacked operating system, and the company that put this website out there is not a natively English speaking so naturally this can be a red flag... but it doesn’t automatically make it garbage.

it’s expensive enough that I don’t think I want to be a guinea pig. But it does give me CarPlay and my wife gets to keep the Sync 2 UI.
Did you ever get this in the end?

Back