Keep on wheelin John Rock
Elite Explorer
Moderator Emeritus
Reaction score
City, State
York, Pa
Year, Model & Trim Level
'92 Explorer
The theme for April's Lottery is water. Post a pic of your rig doing a water crossing, near a body of water, (lake, coastline, etc) Pic from a bridge, or a pic with a bridge or span in the background, etc.

Ending date and drawing will be April 25th.

Special note for upcoming next month's lottery.

May's Lottery will be one of three planned for this year with a theme meant for a tribute to certain people. (September and November will be also). I am giving advance notice to help those who will like to submit some extra time.

The theme for May is going to be a tribute to those who have given the ultimate for our freedoms and safety. (military, firefighters, EMT's, LEO's)

Rules for EF lottery.

Goal: To encourage members of the Explorer Forum to submit a photo in accordance with the theme and award one member with an one year elite membership.

Only one submission to be entered into the drawing per member. Submission can contain multiable pics. Members are encouraged to post positive feedback about other submissions. Please keep in mind that this not a chat thread.

Special instructions, if any, will be posted at the beginning of each month's theme.

The lottery is also to have fun, so being sarcastic and somewhat of a smart alec in your submission is not only welcomed, but also encouraged. Keep in mind we are a family site.

Procedure:

Announce the theme for the present month, ending date, and drawing date.

Eligibly: All members (except sponsor) are eligible.

Awarding procedure: Primary: utilizing a bingo number roll cage, draw numbers one at a time and assign numbers to submitted photos. After all photos are assigned a number, remove all remaining numbers in cage and reinstall only numbers assigned to photos. Roll cage random number of spins, first number drawn is winner.
Secondary: Using single deck of cards, shuffle, then spread out face down, draw one card at a time and match to photo, after all photos are matched, reshuffle deck, spread out face down, and draw one card at a time until match to photo occurs and thus wins.

Notification of winner is thru PM to winner and Admin.

Can win once per calendar year.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Melbourne Causeway Bridge & Indian River. Melbourne, Florida. My old "I'm going to lunch" spot.
559741_520783824632050_1491355018_n.jpg

I concede defeat.

wow....um....i doubt it, but sorry for screwing up the bell curve...

Next to a lake during the sunset
image.jpg

SnowballDouglasLakeSep162011-29.jpg

SnowballDouglasLakeSep162011-4.jpg

SnowballDouglasLakeSep162011-9.jpg

SnowballDouglasLakeSep162011-6.jpg

I'm in:thumbsup:

Attachments

• IMG_4724.jpg
    IMG_4724.jpg
    120.9 KB · Views: 542
  • IMG_4718.jpg
    IMG_4718.jpg
    63.6 KB · Views: 549
  • IMG_4664.jpg
    IMG_4664.jpg
    93.7 KB · Views: 541

gettin rusty

Here's an oldie, but goodie. Mike should recognize the rig ;)

jackcreek.jpg

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Here's an oldie, but goodie. Mike should recognize the rig ;)

jackcreek.jpg

Sure do, Rick!!! :chug:

We are getting outstanding pic submissions, thanks everyone.
Many have a link to the members build thread, don't forget to check out a members build thread and get more information on the rig's build. If you don't have a link, please put one in your signature so peeps can go to it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back