Keep on wheelin John Rock
Elite Explorer
Moderator Emeritus
Reaction score
City, State
York, Pa
Year, Model & Trim Level
'92 Explorer
The April EF Lottery theme is "Photochop".

For this month's lottery, submit media of any subject (keep it clean). It can be photo chopping rigs doing outrageous trailing or mods to the rig, outings, vacations, etc. The idea for the subject this month comes from the photo chopping "craze" that was in the original "Everything Under the Sun" thread with Leo.

Drawing date and ending date is April 23, 2016.

Goal: To encourage members of the Explorer Forum to submit a photo and/or vid in accordance with the theme and award one member with an one year elite membership.

Only one submission to be entered into the drawing per member. Submission can contain multiable pics and or video(s) and/or links to pics/vids. Members are encouraged to post positive feedback about other submissions. Please keep in mind that this not a chat thread.

Special instructions, if any, will be posted at the beginning of each month's theme.

The lottery is also to have fun, so being sarcastic and somewhat of a smart alec in your submission is not only welcomed, but also encouraged. Keep in mind we are a family site.

EF Lottery detailed information.
https://www.explorerforum.com/forums/showthread.php?t=438717

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Here is an old photochop of my explorer and a more recent photochop for the ranger.
Au8CKav.png

PqTINoD.png

Asteroid hop'n
(Note to self: Door seals need work.)

ASTEROID%20HOP_zpsoa61wurw.png

Two great submissions! :thumbsup:

On one I thought "Propane and Propane Accessories" on the Ranger !
And on the other I was looking for the Death Star!

Bump for the last week.

That's a great collection Colin. I have seen some, but not all of them. :chug:

Great pics Colin!!! I have to admit I am real fond of the fist one. :D

Drawing is tomorrow at appx 12 noon Central Time.

Not an official entry!! I love playing with photoshop and probably spend more time messing with it then I should, but it's just too much fun. First off I would like to thank [MENTION=1600]FROADER[/MENTION] for the photoshop how-to's right here on the forum. They got me started in photoshop and I still refer back to them often, so thank you!!

I didn't have time to dig through the little projects I've done but an idea popped in my head the other day and I had to make it real quick. Definitely not a quality job, but it gets my intended point across I think. You see, I live WAY too close to this town called "Boulder" here in Colorado. Some of you may have heard of it? Anyway, there is A LOT of prius driving loudmouths over there always trying to cram their modern day hippy ideas down our throats. I kid you not, the prairie dogs in the entire county have more rights than I do..........don't even think about looking at one cross eye'd or you're getting locked up. So I started thinking about how much fun it would be to drive a prius monster truck through that town, with a massive diesel motor tweaked and peaked to the hilt and rollin coal out dual stacks all over town. I didn't have time to pull the truck out of it's current background and drop it in a pic of Boulder, but here's the start of it anyway:

priustruck%20Small_zpswv51fywv.jpg

One other thing I would have to add to it is the sticker that stic-o has on the back of his Explorer: "This vehicle powered by recycled matierials" with a picture of a dinosaur.

Thanks for reading, see you out on the trails..........

Chad

Congrats FR-425 !! Your "Asteroid Hopping" won the April EF Lottery for a free one year elite membership!! :dpchug:

Asteroid hop'n
(Note to self: Door seals need work.)

ASTEROID%20HOP_zpsoa61wurw.png

Not an official entry!! I love playing with photoshop and probably spend more time messing with it then I should, but it's just too much fun. First off I would like to thank [MENTION=1600]FROADER[/MENTION] for the photoshop how-to's right here on the forum.
:thumbsup:

Congrats, FR!

Even though this is over, I'll add my photoshop baja-race rig idea/plan...

prerunner%20plan.jpg

Congrats FR-425!

Congratulations Greg! I just added a year to your Elite subscription.:thumbsup:

Sweet! :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back