• Register Today It's free! This box and some ads will disappear once registered!

^^Searches ExplorerForum.com^^

April EF Lottery

reapereviltwin

Keep on wheelin John Rock
Staff member
Elite Explorer
Reaction score
City, State
Glen Rock, Pa
Year, Model & Trim Level
'92 Explorer
The theme for April is "Staying Home". For this lottery post media or stories of what you are doing while restricting travel due to the situation with the corona virus. This can be anything related to home improvement, vehicle mods, etc. For those who are still going to work, this can be a shout out to them also.

Ending/ drawing date will be on or about May

Goal: To encourage members of the Explorer Forum to submit a photo and/or vid, or written story in accordance with the theme and award one member with an one year elite membership.

Only one submission to be entered into the drawing per member. Submission can contain multiple pics and or video(s) and/or links to pics/vids.
Members are encouraged to post positive feedback.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 per year. Gets rid of the ads! New $5 per month option.

Explorer Forum has probably saved you that much already, and will continue to save you money as you learn how to diagnose fix problems yourself and learn which modifications work without having to experiment on your own. Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links, can add their own profile photo, upload photo attachments in all forums, and Media Gallery, create and save more private Conversations, and more. Join Today. Your support is greatly appreciated.

Stic-o

Elite Movie Star
Elite Explorer
Reaction score
City, State
Lake View Terrace, CA
Year, Model & Trim Level
'91 Navajo '99 XL '16 XLT
Whoa, Whoa buddy! What are you doing? March is not even over, you can't post this till half way through April. :p

I guess everyone staying home is really changing things🤔

blueka

Elite Pickler
Elite Explorer
Reaction score
City, State
UK
Year, Model & Trim Level
97 UK XL & 99 Sport V8
Well, work have just told me to stay at home for 12 weeks,my first day back will be July 4th!
So, I've ordered new tools, and I'll crack on with installing the bodylift and 33s on my Explorer, Alternator on the Focus and an injector on the shitroen.

Also gives me chance to get my physical health up to scratch and declutter the house!

If my wife doesn't kill me first...

Si

08EddieCA

Elite Explorer
Reaction score
City, State
Los Angeles, CA
Year, Model & Trim Level
2008 X Eddie B. 4.0L AWD
Safer at Home in Los Angeles is not the best of times. I had time to remove the trans on my 2003 RWD base XLS for a front pump rebuild. It wasn't too difficult to remove and reinstall.

What's with the run on Toilet Paper? I just don't understand. Liquor sales are up 55% for the month of March year over year. That I understand!!!

The best part of my story is my 75 yr old mother is my sleeper agent. She goes into all the grocery stores during "Senior Hour" and she gets what we need for the next day or two. Because of her we've all gained weight... she's a good lady. Shout-out to mom...

Attachments

corkey

Moderator Emeritus
Moderator Emeritus
Reaction score
City, State
Elite Canuck,multiple ifs offender,, and musky maniac,, i wheel and i fish,,
Year, Model & Trim Level
99 xls,96 xl,91,08 Ranger

Rick

Pumpkin Pilot
Staff member
Admin
Elite Explorer
Reaction score
City, State
Wayoutin, Aridzona
Year, Model & Trim Level
'93 XL Pumpkin Edition
Callsign
AB7FH

corkey

Moderator Emeritus
Moderator Emeritus
Reaction score
City, State
Year, Model & Trim Level
it got sprung, slid on the ice in my yard,, there's one in winnipeg, just can't go get it,

BrooklynBay

Moderator & long time member.
Staff member
Elite Explorer
Reaction score
City, State
Brooklyn, NY
Year, Model & Trim Level
88 89 93 95 96 Aerostars

Brem95

Elite Explorer
Reaction score
City, State
Alberta
Year, Model & Trim Level
97' Explorer Sport OHV
Doing some annoying repairs I’ve put off. Replaced spark plugs and wires, replaced blend door, replaced door latch and oil change/filter, fuel filter etc. Getting her ready for some bush camping this summer. Next on the list is swapping my rebuilt transfer case in. Maybe this weekend...

picked up a Princess auto roof cargo basket which I’m pretty pumped about.

Hacra

Elite Explorer
Reaction score
City, State
Nurmijärvi
Year, Model & Trim Level
1997 5.0 Eddie Bauer
Since there's some extra time on my hands, decided to do "some" bumper repairs, collected whole bucket full of dirt and rust from inside of that thing.

IMG-20200409-WA0005.jpg

Some bolts decided they had made permanent home to their installed locations, removing them took a while....

rusty_bolts.jpg

Edit: had to add few updates.

vlcsnap-2020-04-12-14h30m25s582.png

vlcsnap-2020-04-12-14h30m58s813.png

Last edited:

Rick

Pumpkin Pilot
Staff member
Admin
Elite Explorer
Reaction score
City, State
Wayoutin, Aridzona
Year, Model & Trim Level
'93 XL Pumpkin Edition
Callsign
AB7FH
Only 15 days since the last photo and the radishes are just about ready :wow:

IMG_20200420_183824.jpg

corkey

Moderator Emeritus
Moderator Emeritus
Reaction score
City, State
Year, Model & Trim Level
spring cleaning
Not for consideration

Attachments

Last edited by a moderator:

corkey

Moderator Emeritus
Moderator Emeritus
Reaction score
City, State
Year, Model & Trim Level
fixed my hanging winch bumper ,
Not for consideration

Attachments

Last edited by a moderator:

Hacra

Elite Explorer
Reaction score
City, State
Nurmijärvi
Year, Model & Trim Level
1997 5.0 Eddie Bauer
Slowly progressing my self, maybe i should create thread for this....

muokattu_p.jpg

Used "chrome" paint, not very satisfied with the end result, but it'll have to do until i find better alternative.

Last edited:

QuietStorm17

Elite Explorer
Reaction score
City, State
Bowie, Maryland
Year, Model & Trim Level
2017 Explorer XLT 4WD
I have gotten back into woodworking, carving and playing guitar. The dragon guitar I’ve been working on for years whenever I have to sit somewhere awhile, like getting my Explorer serviced or the doctors then I sit it aside until the next time. But now I will just work on it as much as I can. I am also finishing a couple of boxes that will be gifts. I just finished repairing an antique table for my son and daughter-in-law and now I’m waiting on good weather so I can refinish it. We are also cleaning out our closets and and attic of nearly 40 years of stuff. Thankfully I haven’t had much time too get bored.
F20A5B3A-0BCF-4AD5-80F2-A8F66A02B3B4.jpeg
17F4EA21-B742-4189-910E-1414AD053424.jpeg
E3D0F302-E7AD-4EF5-ADC7-5A920A730EFC.jpeg

Rick

Pumpkin Pilot
Staff member
Admin
Elite Explorer
Reaction score
City, State
Wayoutin, Aridzona
Year, Model & Trim Level
'93 XL Pumpkin Edition
Callsign
AB7FH
I have gotten back into woodworking, carving and playing guitar. The dragon guitar I’ve been working on for years whenever I have to sit somewhere awhile, like getting my Explorer serviced or the doctors then I sit it aside until the next time. But now I will just work on it as much as I can. I am also finishing a couple of boxes that will be gifts. I just finished repairing an antique table for my son and daughter-in-law and now I’m waiting on good weather so I can refinish it. We are also cleaning out our closets and and attic of nearly 40 years of stuff. Thankfully I haven’t had much time too get bored. View attachment 315486View attachment 315487View attachment 315488
Nice work! You've definitely got the skills :chug:

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 per year. Gets rid of the ads! New $5 per month option.

Explorer Forum has probably saved you that much already, and will continue to save you money as you learn how to diagnose fix problems yourself and learn which modifications work without having to experiment on your own. Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links, can add their own profile photo, upload photo attachments in all forums, and Media Gallery, create and save more private Conversations, and more. Join Today. Your support is greatly appreciated.

QuietStorm17

Elite Explorer
Reaction score
City, State
Bowie, Maryland
Year, Model & Trim Level
2017 Explorer XLT 4WD