ARCA - Arizona Rock Crawl March 2 & 3 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

ARCA - Arizona Rock Crawl March 2 & 3

Rick

Pumpkin Pilot
Staff member
Admin
Elite Explorer
Reaction score
City, State
Wayoutin, Aridzona
Year, Model & Trim Level
'93 XL '20 ST
Callsign
AB7FH
Arizona Rock Crawl March 2 & 3

The ARCA rock crawling competiton is headed for Arizona. The dates are March 2 & 3. The place has yet to be announced. They don't announce the place so that the competitors can't pre-run the course.

As soon as I hear where it's being held I'll pass on the info. This should be a lot of fun to watch!

Hey Brian1... How about coming to Phoenix twice in March?? Once for ARCA and the next for the AZ "Serious Explorations" Run:D

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Re: Arizona Rock Crawl March 2 & 3

Originally posted by Rick
Hey Brian1... How about coming to Phoenix twice in March?? Once for ARCA and the next for the AZ "Serious Explorations" Run:D

Are you sure? http://www.rockcrawler.org/2002_schedule.html

I dont think I can make it out twice. I was planning on going to the ARCA championship in Farmington but I am now leaning towards the serious explorations run in phx.

Matt... you just had to confuse things didn't you:confused:

Oh well, I'd rather particpate at TDS than spectate at ARCA.

Brian, I do have the correct date. I have the flyer right in front of me.

Looks like the dates Brian posted are the same as your arizonia exploer run as well. Just goes to show that you should change the arizonia run to be a week later so I can make the run on my spring break :D

Matt

What is TDS?

TDS is the Tierra Del Sol four wheel drive club. the TDS Safari at Truck Haven is being held the same weekend.

The safari draws about 1500 four wheelers of all kinds. It's an amazing thing to see. We don't run the trails with the groups, we break off on our own. The place is so huge you can go for a long time without seeing anyone else even though there are 1500 others out there!

Back