• Register Today It's free! This box and some ads will disappear once registered!

Are there any retard easy web design programs out there?

RockRanger

Elite Ranger
Elite Explorer
Reaction score
City, State
Fresno CA
Year, Model & Trim Level
86 ranger no more
Callsign
KK6TDL
I am trying to find a program to design a website with. Something super easy and basic. I do not need a bunch of flashy stuff for it. I would prefer a free program but if it is east enough to use then I will give it a shot. I did uses frontpage 2000 about 6 years ago so thats about the limit.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 per year. Gets rid of the ads! New $5 per month "try out" option.

Explorer Forum has probably saved you that much already, and will continue to save you money as you learn how to diagnose fix problems yourself and learn which modifications work without having to experiment on your own. Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links, can add their own profile photo, upload photo attachments in all forums, and Media Gallery, create and save more private Conversations, and more. Join Today. Your support is greatly appreciated.

section525

sextion525
Elite Explorer
Moderator Emeritus
Reaction score
City, State
Red Bluff, Ca
Year, Model & Trim Level
1975 Ford Bronco 4x4
30-day free trial of Macromedia Dreamweaver. Its pretty easy to use for a basic site.

Blee1099

Evil Asian
Moderator Emeritus
EF Vendor
Reaction score
City, State
Elkridge, MD
Year, Model & Trim Level
Adobe Golive.. What I've been doing is just buying templates.

cybergasm

Explorer Addict
Reaction score
City, State
Humboldt Ks
Year, Model & Trim Level
1997 Mountaineer 5.0
Adobe Golive.. What I've been doing is just buying templates.
Adobe Golive 9 is no longer available to the public:thumbdwn: says to use Dreamweaver now

gsx220

Reaction score
City, State
Philadelphia PA
Year, Model & Trim Level
2002 XLT V8
you could download a full version of any program you want from torrent site and "test" them before you dont buy them lol probably templates also

Blee1099

Evil Asian
Moderator Emeritus
EF Vendor
Reaction score
City, State
Elkridge, MD
Year, Model & Trim Level
you could download a full version of any program you want from torrent site and "test" them before you dont buy them lol probably templates also
Yeah and find yourself infected with viruses, worms, malware, rootkits, etc. Had a client download a pirated version of office 2007.. sucker had a rootkit in it. Lesson learned after $300 worth of labor cleaning the machine.

gsx220

Reaction score
City, State
Philadelphia PA
Year, Model & Trim Level
2002 XLT V8
i never have any issues with things i get its all about where you get it and what protection you run network engineering school helps for something sometimes lol and anyone that pays 300 to have a rootkit or any other trojan removed is a fool since its pretty simple i guess thats like the people who pay a dealer 100 bucks for an air filter lol

Tbars4

Moderator Emeritus
Elite In Memoriam
Reaction score
City, State
anaheim hills,california
Year, Model & Trim Level
95 ranger 4x4/ 91 X 4x4
...Have you looked into this for small business???...It's free and gives you document storage, anywhere access, a web page and web commerce also..;)
http://www.officelive.com/

IAmTodd

4x Explorer Veteran
Reaction score
City, State
Johnstown, PA
Year, Model & Trim Level
2001 Jeep Cherokee
I used Wordpress for a blog. It's very flexible and has a lot of plugins for functionality.

BIGHVM

Reaction score
City, State
UK, Richmond, Surrrey.
Year, Model & Trim Level
2000 Northface
Get your self a synthasite website- free in every way and includes the web tools templates. Here is my site so you can see the finished item- I made this in around a day and half.
http://h-drummer.synthasite.com/

410Fortune

River Season
Staff member
Reaction score
City, State
NORTH IDAHO, 7B
Year, Model & Trim Level
B2 "Slightly" Modified
Callsign
FOURTEN
Matt,

my wife had the same question as you

we signed her up for smallbusiness.yahoo.com as a host, they have a page builder that is very easy to use, and they have an advanced site designer that is also very easy to use.
It is all incuded in the price of hosting the domain, etc
She knew NOTHING about building websites, hosting files, etc
Now a month later she has been updating her sie weekly and she has built a site for her moms car detail business also

I also host my website with smallbusiness.yahoo.com, although I use Corel draw and Word to design our pages...the yahoo page builder = SUPER SIMPLE, professional templates, and its CHEAP and everything is included in the hosting package