Are these the hubs i need | Ford Explorer - Ford Ranger Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free! This box and some ads will disappear once registered!

Are these the hubs i need

<

Join the Elite Explorers $20 Gets rid of the ads!

Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links, can add their own profile photo, upload photo attachments in all forums, and Media Gallery, create and save more private conversations, and more. Join Today. Your support is greatly appreciated.

<

adam45356

Reaction score
City, State
Piqua,ohio
Year, Model & Trim Level
1991,1992 EB's and 94 LTD
ok i got those hubs now is this somthing i can do my self i know when i tried to pack the barrings the last time i couldent get that big berring nut of the weel and they dont have that one at the auto parts store

<

adam45356

Reaction score
City, State
Piqua,ohio
Year, Model & Trim Level
1991,1992 EB's and 94 LTD
o and a little off subject there somthing in my drivers door if i shake the door it rattles around and it somtimes gets the windows stuck so i cant put it down all the way. What could be loose?

<

Vanquish502

Reaction score
City, State
Kitchener, Ontario
Year, Model & Trim Level
91EB, 91EB, 92XLT
You need a magnet to pull out the pin, which stops the nut from spinning. It's hidden in the groove at the top of the spindle. Use a magnet such a speaker magnet, touch it to the shaft of a small screw driver and then stick the screw driver in.

Click this link:

http://www.therangerstation.com/tech_library/howto_hubswap.htm

<