are you bringing any things to ford fair? | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

are you bringing any things to ford fair?

SB98UKexplorer

Reaction score
City, State
UK croydon
Year, Model & Trim Level
98 explorer 4.0 SOHC v6
hi all, im asking this as iv got a set of alloy side steps (one side needs new brackets),a set of clear crystal tail lights for the early 96-97 and my old dash clocks with the white face glowing blue at night (again early 96-97) to get rid of. would anyone be intrrested? also is anyone having a bbq there?

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

I'll be bringing some 0% beer if it's sunny as will be driving but want to feel like i'm havin a beer and chewing the fat.
I may be bringing otc-6488 tool kit to sell if anyone wants it but not sure yet, might hang on to it just in case
I also have a front o/s wing in red (slight scratches and no grey stripe tho)that could be brought along if someone needs one offers welcome.

might have them dials off you for the right price... ;)

I've got loads of bits... if anyone needs anything that I have, not necessarily for the explorer, (broke a few fords before) pm me and I'll see if I've got it

Si

ok ill bring that along, matey, anyone else for the sidesteps, they are alloy tube with steel plate, drivers side brackets need to be made up as i damage it from driving tired lol

throw some pictures up of the steps mate... just so we all know what we're looking at

Si

im briniging up the steps/clear tail lights and my white dials by the way.

Hmm bringing the ball and chain and beers but also loads of love for my Ex bros!
See you all there guys.

Back