Not open for further replies.

FAKRWEE

Elite Explorer
Reaction score
City, State
Carlsbad, Ca.
Year, Model & Trim Level
2010 Jeep Rubicon
Just thought I'd put a flag up to see if anyone would be interested in another Arizona Run next March like we did this year. What say Rick and Char, you guy's up for it. What would be a good date for you guy's. Maybe March 7th. :D

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Tom, I'm in!:D

Wow, our B-days fall on a Friday this year :bounce: That would be fun:D

Well my B-day is March 10th. I may be up for an early birthday run, as long as no one is going to be going to Moab then. ;)

--Sean

I'm in for June or July. I should be in AZ then. Can't wait to get out of Alaska. No good runs here. All I will probably have is 4.56's, 33's or 35's and a tow rope. Hope I can keep up.

Andy

Yea, we can light up the cake on the trail and celebrate.:D We just have to be careful and not set the forest on fire when we light your candles;) Anyway I'm game for sure and Paul B. and you and Char make 4.

WHO ELSE WANT"S TO CELEBRATE!!!! Come on:chug:

I'm up for that one.. The AZ trips are the ones I can make.. and by then I'll be on the new set of tires.. and maybe have my new tire carrier, bumper, air compressor etc.. all of my fun things I'm trying to build..

June/July is way too hot in AZ.. I like the march idea

~Mark

I REALLY want to do this year's AZ run. Couple of questions. I'm running out of PTO days so how many days is it? I'll probably still be running the 33s, will I be able to keep up? Oh and where is it at? Thanks!:D

The dates are up to Rick and Char, when they want to see our mugs again.:eek: I thought the week of March the 7th would be neet.:cool: Last year some of us arrived on Thursday and stayed until Monday. This is what Paul B. and I will probably do again this year. Take a look at the Arizona pictures on the main page and they will give you some idea of the different type of trails. There were trails for everyones preference and rig. Don't worry Ron we'll spot you thru:D

"Old Scottsdale" What the heck is that :confused:

I like the idea of a birthday run. March 7th it is!

Who's baking the cake? I luv you all, but... "NOT IT!!!":D

I'd like to come out there again, I had a blast the last time and now I've got a real truck :D I'll help celebrate other birthdays but have to make it home before mine (the 11th) in time to go to the bars for the first time ever ( :smoke: ).

Uhmm Two-Tone, we have bars in Arizona (were not that primitive).

lol, i know, i just wanted to go with my friends...as cool as my dad is, i don't think i want to go to the bars with him on my 21st birthday (he'll probably be coming along)

Wow! this is starting to take shape.:thumbsup:

So far we have:
1-Rick & Char (Rick B-Day March 7)
2-Paul B.
3-Fakrwee (B-Day March 7)
4-DesertSpive (B-Day March 10)
5-Maniak
6-Xploder
7-Dannyboy
8-TwoTone (B-Day March 11)
9-Robert

Hey Jared don't worry I'll take care of your dad and you can go out with the younguns. Us old farts will hang out and do a bottle of tequila I'll bring along.:chug: He'll never know you went out:D

Anymore Marchonians out there.

I'll be #10 :D

Where is it going to be?.....Table Mesa, Florence Junction, or.........

March is a stretch as far as making solid plans.... I may be looking in jobs to work in the Springs (Colorado Springs that is :) ) So I will keep an eye on the calendar for this one depending on what we're doing!!

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

wish I could

Unfortunately March is too early for me. I dont move out there until May. So if you have anything planned for after that then I am game. Wish I could make it. Even though my lil truck wouldnt be much compared to ya'lls.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back