Reaction score
City, State
Wayoutin, Aridzona
Year, Model & Trim Level
'93 XL '20 ST
Callsign
AB7FH
Arizona Run 2004

The date for the Arizona Explorer Run will be March 27-28, 2004.

See ya there!!

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

March 14th - 21st is my spring break. I would probably come if it was somewhere in those dates. Still going to be around the Phx area? I am wanting to go wheeling around Sedona. I was there a few months ago and there seems to be some good trails for all levels near Sedona. I was in my parents expedition so I didnt get to try any of them except the easy ones in Wells' book :D.

The hard core runs will either be at Table Mesa or Florence Junction. The stocker and mid level group needs to decide where they would like to go.

Sedona doesn't have many hard core trails around. Broken Arrow is one of the most difficult and it's very short. It's also along the "Pink Jeep" tour route.

Any time in march is good for me... BUT there is a chance that 1 week in march that I will be @ painted canyon (just east of truckhaven) for my annual campling trip.

Also, is a 32" 4" lift with rear locker considered mid or baby big (sliders aren't on yet)

~Mark

'bout time this thread was started!
can't wait to go!!!!!

Im in, I hope:banghead:

yeah yeah

Im down.. im only stock though =/

Lemme know when and whare

Name the time Rick.

Maybe we could take the little guys backwards from the coke ovens and you big puppies can do Martinez canyon and we could meet at Martinez cabins for a bar-b-q or something like that. ???

P.S.
I will not drive your vehicle for you this year Rob. Even if you beg. :nono: :roll:

Hey guys,

I'd like to make it out to AZ again this year. I should have the mods finished to my truck by this trip and would love to test them out with you. ;) Just let me know!

--Sean

AZ Run

I hate to say it, but my explorer is gone, for a Jeep. It's ironic since now I'm in the area, Tucson, and I am so close. Would you all mind if I tag along when the time comes?

See what I can do :)

I need A/C again or to take the top off...windows out...

I think I would like to do the Florence Junction run...(depending on how I do at T-haven).

Sounds like a good time!!

I finally have dates on my retraining and it would be around April. I will be able to make this run if it's set after the third week of March, I might actually be on leave;) .

-=Daemon=-, where are all the pics to share of the SAS? You need to show everyone how you are doing!!
I guess the Arizona Run will be your big "Test" huh?

Later,

Andy

Originally posted by Blaine122300
-=Daemon=-, where are all the pics to share of the SAS? You need to show everyone how you are doing!!
I guess the Arizona Run will be your big "Test" huh?

Later,

Andy
Dude, I can see your so focused on the t-haven run that you missed my post (with pics) in the off-road project section. :D

I'll have to check it out. When are you working on it now? When ever I drive past the hobby shop, you are not there!

Any more words on the AZ run yet??

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Looks like March 27-28 it is :D

Back