Armando's 2002 Ford Explorer Eddie Bauer | Page 2 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Armando's 2002 Ford Explorer Eddie Bauer

We just got our 2002 Ford Explorer Eddie Bauer and we love it.
Below is a picture and a link to my site with tons of more pictures.

Explorer-pic2.jpg

Armando's 2002 Ford Explorer Eddie Bauer

Cheers!

-Armando

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Estate Green Eddie Bauer

****...I'm still trying to get used to these "newer" generation Explorers ... I don't like the low clearance they have...but this Estate Green EB that you have is absolutely beautiful! I have an Expedition Eddie Bauer with same colour/trim as your Explorer ... www.pacificislandsinfo.com/xplorer/explorer.htm and then click on the EXPEDITION link at the right. Cheers, Vincent taori@tvds.net

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Sweet ride! I sometimes get jealous of the Expedition.

Good luck!

~Mo Fo

nice x u got polar

**** said:
http://www.home.earthlink.net/~fyu-****/images/expnew.JPG

See? Same looking thing as ASANTANA's with different rims, I added the splash guards, bug deflector, all weather floor mats and cargo tray, and the window trim thingees since this pic was taken. This is a 2004.

V8, sunroof, audiophile 6 CD, dual air conditioner controls (marriage saver!), Estate Green, etc. blah blah blah.

Now I'm gonna wait for Eddie Bauer to send me a coupon in the mail or a tote bag or something. Should I hold my breath or do they not do that anymore?

~Mo fo

WOW! Man, that is a nice ride.

Here's my 2002 Eddie Bauer

explorer4.jpg

explorer5.jpg

xplorer.jpg

Back